Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Transfan, why the hell do you even bother coming around here? Are we supposed to be impressed by all these pictures you post all the time of toys that you don't even pay for? Grow the Powerglide up and stop bragging about stuff your parents buy you all the time.

 

 

damn, did you wake up with a ber in your ass or something? i thought that was kinda the point of these kinds of threads? posting hauls isn't all he does btw, he makes galleries and gives us some good looks at some hard to get figs.

 

as for his lifestyle, not that it's any of your concern, but why the hell do you care anyway? it obviously works for him and whomever he's living with so as long as thats the case, why can't he be happy? your just Powerglideing jealous, go shove it up your ass.

 

why does everybody attack TF2? Powerglideing christ on a stick....

 

No doubt. I thank TF2 as a matter of fact. He posts sighting and on more than one occasion I've snagged some stuff due to his posts. His life is his and none of our concern.

 

my only problem with him is that he doesn't have a collections thread :tfmad

 

merry christmas to you too TF2 :thumb

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I think they are bothered, because this is ALL he posts... look in his profile, and all of his previous posts. Other than his haul and gallery posts, there's not much he really contributes, other than what he buys.. and shows us pics of what he has bought. Maybe if he contributed more often and chatted in other topics, than what he gets everyday he wouldn't get flamed as much. Come on, I'm sure you can make a few posts here and there. :)

 

I don't really buy that many damn toys, if any actually! and what I spend the most $$$ on is not transformers related. If I posted my "hauls" which are not TF related, I'd be flamed to death too.

On 12/24/06

I bought a Classics Jetfire and another Classics Grimlock...

 

Merry Christmas!!!

Updated Note: Check These Links Out To See the Rest Of It

(Next Time, I get all of it in one shot, but Lesson learned :))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC8.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Christmas-Hybrid "Highlights"* Haul For Mon. 12/25/06

 

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

x2 #81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [Christmas Gift]

 

Boukenger:

SH EX Boukenred "Golden Version" [Christmas Gift]

 

30th Anniversary Sentai:

Red Soft Vinyl Figures From Hurricanger to Boukenger [Christmas Gift]

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

Vol 1 "7 Figure Set including Secret Special Pose Jasmine from Dekaranger" [Christmas Gift]

 

Lego Star Wars - "Classics":

#7657 AT-ST [Christmas Gift]

 

MyHybrid-CMAS-HLTHaul_for_12-25-06.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Updated Note: Check These Links Out To See the Rest Of It

(Next Time, I get all of it in one shot, but Lesson learned :))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Tra...-25-06-PIC8.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Christmas-Hybrid "Highlights"* Haul For Mon. 12/25/06

 

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

x2 #81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [Christmas Gift]

 

Boukenger:

SH EX Boukenred "Golden Version" [Christmas Gift]

 

30th Anniversary Sentai:

Red Soft Vinyl Figures From Hurricanger to Boukenger [Christmas Gift]

 

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

Vol 1 "7 Figure Set including Secret Special Pose Jasmine from Dekaranger" [Christmas Gift]

 

Lego Star Wars - "Classics":

#7657 AT-ST [Christmas Gift]

 

MyHybrid-CMAS-HLTHaul_for_12-25-06.jpg

____________________________________________________________

hey transfan2 any chance of you making a collections thread and showin it all off? Keep up the collecting dont let whiners start Blot.

(* = These are highlights of some of the stuff I got, I did get more then this, but I don't want anyone mad at me or get jealous, thanks for understanding and I am sorry if annoyed anyone with my hauls, Merry Christmas.)

 

Your hauls are among the frequent highlights of this thread, so don't leave us in suspense...post them ALL.

(* = These are highlights of some of the stuff I got, I did get more then this, but I don't want anyone mad at me or get jealous, thanks for understanding and I am sorry if annoyed anyone with my hauls, Merry Christmas.)

 

Your hauls are among the frequent highlights of this thread, so don't leave us in suspense...post them ALL.

 

:pfx

 

Powerglide haters man

hey transfan2 any chance of you making a collections thread and showin it all off? Keep up the collecting dont let whiners start Blot.

 

(let's say I had alot more stuff then this and I didn't want to cause anything to happen), I already do Collections here for my Photoshoots, collection thread as in showing?

 

-TF2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.