Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

G1 Snarler & Shell (got lucky, found them in seperate bins :) ) $1.50

12 Universe Spychangers (new ones, w/display box)

(* = These are highlights of some of the stuff I got, I did get more then this, but I don't want anyone mad at me or get jealous, thanks for understanding and I am sorry if annoyed anyone with my hauls, Merry Christmas.)

Your hauls are among the frequent highlights of this thread, so don't leave us in suspense...post them ALL.

:pfx

Powerglide haters man

Here Is The Rest Of It: Stuff Not Listed in Original Haul Posting, Enjoy them !

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC1.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC2.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC3.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC4.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC5.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC6.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC7.jpg

MyHYB-CMAS-Haul_for_12-25-06-PIC8.jpg

Powerglideing nice. i'd be more jealous if all those yugi-oh card where MTG :-P heres to hoping you get some rares!

Thank you for the comment and the hope for me getting rare, thank you for that too.

-TF2

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 12/26/06

TF Universe discount chain store exclusive repackages (Asst. #81132/Asst. #26548):

#26601 Autobot Jazz [store: Family Dollar]

#26604 Prowl - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26605 Optimus Prime - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26610 Autobot Camshaft - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26612 Mirage - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#81134 Terrorcon "Insecticon" [store: Family Dollar]

Mcdonalds Yu-Gi-Oh GX Toys/Packs:

x2 #3 "Zane Truesdale" + Pack(s) [Mcdonalds]

MyHybridHaul_for_12-26-06.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 12/26/06

TF Universe discount chain store exclusive repackages (Asst. #81132/Asst. #26548):

#26601 Autobot Jazz [store: Family Dollar]

#26604 Prowl - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26605 Optimus Prime - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26610 Autobot Camshaft - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#26612 Mirage - Spychanger [store: Family Dollar]

#81134 Terrorcon "Insecticon" [store: Family Dollar]

Mcdonalds Yu-Gi-Oh GX Toys/Packs:

x2 #3 "Zane Truesdale" + Pack(s) [Mcdonalds]

MyHybridHaul_for_12-26-06.jpg

I think they are bothered, because this is ALL he posts... look in his profile, and all of his previous posts. Other than his haul and gallery posts, there's not much he really contributes, other than what he buys.. and shows us pics of what he has bought. Maybe if he contributed more often and chatted in other topics, than what he gets everyday he wouldn't get flamed as much. Come on, I'm sure you can make a few posts here and there. :)

That's part of his problem. He rarely converses, just shows off all of thes stuff that he's getting. He comes off as a braggart, especially when he's showing pics of insignificant things like trading card packs and doubles of toys he already has.

"HAY GUYS :wave LOOK WUT I GOT TODAY SEE LOOK CHECK IT OUT!"

It's just annoying. Remy buys alot more than what he shows in his pictures (even at the height of his photo gallery fame), but he only shows off what's interesting. He does it in good taste.

The one thing I'd love to see of Transfan2 is a picture of his whole current collection, must be a whole storehouse by now. O_O

If I can find a way to take a picture of all of it, I do it :) (which I do have the will to do It if I should or should not, that's the question!)

*If All Else, These "Collections" I do are like a window into all my stuff

-TF2

at this point it shouldn't even be a question man, most (and i say most because there are a few whiney Protectobots around here) of us would absolutely LOVE to see your collection. :thumb

I think they are bothered, because this is ALL he posts... look in his profile, and all of his previous posts. Other than his haul and gallery posts, there's not much he really contributes, other than what he buys.. and shows us pics of what he has bought. Maybe if he contributed more often and chatted in other topics, than what he gets everyday he wouldn't get flamed as much. Come on, I'm sure you can make a few posts here and there. :)

That's part of his problem. He rarely converses, just shows off all of thes stuff that he's getting. He comes off as a braggart, especially when he's showing pics of insignificant things like trading card packs and doubles of toys he already has.

It's just annoying. Remy buys alot more than what he shows in his pictures (even at the height of his photo gallery fame), but he only shows off what's interesting. He does it in good taste.

if you'd taken the time to actually look into things a bit you'd understand why he doesn't converse much, and he does contribute quite a bit to the Ohio sightings thread as well. how can you expect him to even try to converse when people just Starscream and give him Blot? he's not a spoiled little brat at all, he does have a Powerglideing job (i small job, but a job none the less) and does do a bit of selling on ebay as well. how he gets his cash and his stuff is his business and none of yours. people of all walks and practices of life should be welcome here. i don't recall reading in the TOS about having to be active in all forums to be a member of the TFans community.

other people post doubles and things that are not tf related, and neither of the haul threads states transformers only, ESP not remy's forum.

but yea, i'm not gonna fill the thread up with Starscreaming, if TF2 were breaking any rules the mods would tell him so and other than the occasional noob, nobody's got a problem with him. whine all you want about him posting his Blot, but thats what these threads are for. there isn't a disclaimer saying you can only post once a week or you can only post if you fall within such and such income bracket. if you don't want to see what people have bought, and have nothing to add but negative comments then stfu & gtfo. otherwise enjoy oogling and drooling over other peoples hauls just like the rest of us, it's alright to be jealous, but to be so rude and juvenile is really appalling.

The one thing I'd love to see of Transfan2 is a picture of his whole current collection, must be a whole storehouse by now. O_O

If I can find a way to take a picture of all of it, I do it :) (which I do have the will to do It if I should or should not, that's the question!)

*If All Else, These "Collections" I do are like a window into all my stuff

-TF2

at this point it shouldn't even be a question man, most (and i say most because there are a few whiney Protectobots around here) of us would absolutely LOVE to see your collection. :thumb

if you'd taken the time to actually look into things a bit you'd understand why he doesn't converse much, and he does contribute quite a bit to the Ohio sightings thread as well. how can you expect him to even try to converse when people just Starscream and give him Blot? he's not a spoiled little brat at all, he does have a Powerglideing job (i small job, but a job none the less) and does do a bit of selling on ebay as well. how he gets his cash and his stuff is his business and none of yours. people of all walks and practices of life should be welcome here. i don't recall reading in the TOS about having to be active in all forums to be a member of the TFans community.

other people post doubles and things that are not tf related, and neither of the haul threads states transformers only, ESP not remy's forum.

but yea, i'm not gonna fill the thread up with Starscreaming, if TF2 were breaking any rules the mods would tell him so and other than the occasional noob, nobody's got a problem with him. whine all you want about him posting his Blot, but thats what these threads are for. there isn't a disclaimer saying you can only post once a week or you can only post if you fall within such and such income bracket. if you don't want to see what people have bought, and have nothing to add but negative comments then stfu & gtfo. otherwise enjoy oogling and drooling over other peoples hauls just like the rest of us, it's alright to be jealous, but to be so rude and juvenile is really appalling.

Thanks for defending me, The ebay selling is been done by my brother (haven't sold anything yet), and the job I have is at my high school (when back after I graduated).

Regarding the Collection Thread Wondering, here you go (probably more pics in the future)=> http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=56264

-TF2

Thanks for defending me, The ebay selling is been done by my brother (haven't sold anything yet), and the job I have is at my high school (when back after I graduated).

Regarding the Collection Thread Wondering, here you go (probably more pics in the future)=> http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=56264

-TF2

np, i guess ppl think that just because this is a message board about toys they can just act like a child, good collections thread btw, keep on updating :thumb