Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

i got too many toys right now to play with them all...ahahha i need more hands and arms....ill save him for a rainy day :)

tomorrow im getting in the mail

megatron

soundwive

tomohawk

terrordive

insecticon

breacher

hailstorm

iron monger

:)

i havent opened mine either, i waited so long to get it and now im like..he loooks so pretty and put together so well i don't wanna ruin that...

Agreed!!

To those who opened the seacons, did you hold on to the packaging?

Yes, and they DO look better out of their "JAIL" :tflaugh

i havent opened mine either, i waited so long to get it and now im like..he loooks so pretty and put together so well i don't wanna ruin that...

Agreed!!

To those who opened the seacons, did you hold on to the packaging?

Yes, and they DO look better out of their "JAIL" :tflaugh

Thanks!!! I will eventually open him. I did open my 3 pack of Rodimus, Galvatron, and Cyclonus. I already had Rodimus, but not Cyclonus and Galvy. Boy was Galvy a pain in the butt to transform!!!!! Thanks again guys!!

Lord__Onslaught : Sons of Cybertron Optimus Prime "clear mode" :wave

BBTS : Piranacon & Challenge at Cybertron set :love

TRU : 3 3/4" Whiplash (finally) Marvel Uni. Captain Britain, Mystique. :P

The last 24 hours have been GOOD !!!

Lord__Onslaught : Sons of Cybertron Optimus Prime "clear mode" :wave

BBTS : Piranacon & Challenge at Cybertron set :love

TRU : 3 3/4" Whiplash (finally) Marvel Uni. Captain Britain, Mystique. :P

The last 24 hours have been GOOD !!!

You have now became an honorary member of the "PIRANACON OUT OF THE BOX CLUB" and your decoder ring is on the way!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!

Did you let him out of his jail????

I did mine and every time I am online he is on the computer stand to deflect the lurkers..... :tfevil

And I have also been waiting on a VINTAGE G1 Blaster w/Steeljaw (gold weapons) that I got in a trade , so there is my post on my latest haul.

AP

$12 for an inspection sticker.

$20.00 gas

$30.00 for a new sticker on my license plate.

$404.96 on property taxes for the past two years, in order to get the license plate sticker and to get the citation dismissed.

Im not happy.