Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

got a shipping confirmation today for my new vf-25f. its gonna be a loooooong week

 

The Die-Cast one?

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom

 

If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Incidentally, can anyone explain to me how to post pictures so that they show up in the thread without people having to be signed into the site? I can't seem to figure that out.

 

Yeah, seriously, I hate having to sign in just to see an image.

Anyways, first host the image off an image hosting site, I prefer imageshack.us.

Copy n paste the "direct link"

 

[img]REPLACE WITH LINK[/img]

 

Cool, thanks Optics. I've been wanting to up my collection up in the collection thread, but didn't want to do it so folks have to sign in. I'll try it as you suggested.

 

Oh, and I got vintage Marvel Transformers #59 today. Only 4 more to go! 75, 76, 78, 79. If anyone has any of these and wants to get rid of them, holla at me. I can pay, or I've got a bunch of doubles for trade. Ultra Mattus out! :tflaugh

got a shipping confirmation today for my new vf-25f. its gonna be a loooooong week

 

The Die-Cast one?

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom

 

If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week.

I got it with the super parts. I prefer the slightly armored look over the over kill full armor

Bought Walmart exclusives Skyfall and Red Powerglide for $15 each.

got a shipping confirmation today for my new vf-25f. its gonna be a loooooong week

 

The Die-Cast one?

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom

 

If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week.

I got it with the super parts. I prefer the slightly armored look over the over kill full armor

 

Sweet, I'd prefer that too, but I didn't want to spend $200 plus on that at once. So you're getting the new/movie version? Color scheme is slightly different on that one, which didn't sound to great to me, but still... Super Pack > Heavy Armored

89243556.jpg

 

Street Fighter TRIBUTE

G.I. JOE TRoC - Snake Eyes - Arctic Assault

G.I. JOE TRoC - Storm Shadow - Arctic Threat

 

Just when I thought I was done collecting TRoC SE and SS figures, I found that Storm Shadow. Now I gotta keep my eyes open for an Arctic Threat Snake Eyes. :grr

 

EDIT:

Well I guess there is noe Arctic Threat Snake Eyes, but there is a City Strike one that looks pretty badass.

Just ordered from BBTS Clearance (about the only time I use them),

 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Marvel+Universe+3.75%22+Series+03+-+Black+Costume+Spider-Man

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Marvel+Universe+3.75%22+Series+01+-+Spider-Man+(Classic)(Dark+Blue+%26+Red)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Deathgarrygun

 

So basicly 2 Spider-man figures, cause I love that now I can get Marvel figures that don't tower over GIJoes.

And the Brave Series Sky Garry reissue. Since I don't have Grandus I'll be happy using that as stand in. When I do get a Grandus (which will prompt me to get a true Sky Garry) I'll have some extra MicroMaster carriers, so for $30 why not?

 

FYI, thats the cheapest your gonna find this version of this figure.

Also just won the Hellraiser Stitch and CD figures.

 

Stitch looks good, and I can't say I care about the CD figure, but it's only like a 26 piece like so why not be a completionist. Plus every series has a chase item so...

 

Looks like Frank, Chatterer, and the Female Cenobite from the first movie are gonna be the hardest to find.

Here's my haul. First up time for the backlog photo:

DSCN0473.jpg?t=1263093057 (Webdiver + Galaxy Force is from GundamStore&More, Music Label Soundwave (Spark Blue / Blaster Black) & Mugenbine Sector Combo + Wing Convoy(in baggy. Forgot to stand it up.) came from Fantofan.jp)

 

Here's my haul from HLJ. I just gotta include a pic of how they packed it up. I love it. :lol

DSCN0477-1.jpg?t=1263092893

DSCN0478.jpg?t=1263092812

and unpacked. Consists of:

 

Transformer Trading Kit: 1Box 8pcs

Revoltech Reycal Orichalcum 1

Revoltech SOF Teiran

and Mugenbine spin-off line, Gakuen Gattai Moebine Ninjutsu Club

 

Those came in yesterday.

got a shipping confirmation today for my new vf-25f. its gonna be a loooooong week

 

The Die-Cast one?

http://www.collectiondx.com/review/chogokin/vf_25f_alto_custom

 

If it is, might want to think about getting this one to go with it: http://www.imageanime.com/mafralvfhear.html Mine should be here middle of next week.

I got it with the super parts. I prefer the slightly armored look over the over kill full armor

 

Sweet, I'd prefer that too, but I didn't want to spend $200 plus on that at once. So you're getting the new/movie version? Color scheme is slightly different on that one, which didn't sound to great to me, but still... Super Pack > Heavy Armored

Idk about new or movie or w/e, I've just wanted a variable fighter since I first saw robotech as a kid. Never watched any macross, just love the look of the vf-25 overall. I figured 5 years was long enough putting off buying one of the 1/60's, especially since I got it new for only $130 plus shipping

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.