Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Found NEST deluxes at Target. Picked up Dirge. The walmart that I went to today had nothing on clearance. Even masterpiece Skywarp is still $60.

This past Tuesday IKEA had a one day sale on the DETOLF display case in white. Usually they're $59.99 but they were marked down to $19.99! I picked up 5 of them.20306_PE079916_S4.jpg

Oh, nice deal. I wish I had an Ikea around here. :( (closest one is in Houston, I think. About a day's trip. :tfsad)

I bought a little square fishtank today, to display some figures in. :lol

This past Tuesday IKEA had a one day sale on the DETOLF display case in white. Usually they're $59.99 but they were marked down to $19.99! I picked up 5 of them.20306_PE079916_S4.jpg

Oh, nice deal. I wish I had an Ikea around here. :( (closest one is in Houston, I think. About a day's trip. :tfsad)

aren't you up here in kind of the North Texas area? There is one in Frisco...there has also been a rumor around for a while that they may build one here in Arlington.

aren't you up here in kind of the North Texas area? There is one in Frisco...there has also been a rumor around for a while that they may build one here in Arlington.

Oh, wow. There is. :D Thanks for letting me know. I could of made it a road trip with a friend and furnished my apartment by way of Ikea instead of Target. :lol

Edit: Oh yeah, I also picked up a TF. Picked up another Dirge from Target. Was only $10. :D :schin I should picked up a Tuner Mudflap, too...

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 01/01/10

Power Rangers: RPM > Ranger Cycles > Asst. #31050:

x2 #88071 Ranger Red Cycle {Store: Family Dollar}

1-MyNTFHaul_FOR_01-01-10.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 01/01/10

Power Rangers: RPM > Ranger Cycles > Asst. #31050:

x2 #88071 Ranger Red Cycle {Store: Family Dollar}

1-MyNTFHaul_FOR_01-01-10.jpg

It's been forever since I did anything Transformer-related. TF2 hasn't blown me away much with the toys of late and I generally don't wanna put up things I bought that aren't remotely TF-related or weren't even a part of a TF toy run. That in mind...in the last two-three months, I've bought...

ROTF Jolt (meh)

Masterpiece Walmart Skywarp (woo!)

ROTF Bludgeon (niiiiiice)

Bludgeon compelled me to post because I wasn't even sure he was out in full force yet. Oh well. He's awesome!