Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I think I forgot to mention I finally got my MP Grimlock. And now that I'm on my business trip I've found some non-TF things like a Xmen Origins: Deadpool and MU Grey Hulk.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 11/03/09

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 DX MogyuuDaiOh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

25-MyNTFHaul_FOR_11-03-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 11/03/09

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 DX MogyuuDaiOh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

25-MyNTFHaul_FOR_11-03-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Birthday Haul:

 

iTunes:

Stan Bush - In This Life

Naturally 7 - Ready II Fly

Evangelion Clock App

 

Dinner, saw Astro Boy.

 

Wal-Mart:

 

G.I. Joe Resolute

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Big Screen Blu-Ray movie pack.

 

I also tried for a Sonic toy out of the crane game. After 4 tries($2 worth), it wouldn't budge. Maybe I should of told it that it was my birthday, and it would of let me have it next try? :lol

For today, device label Ravage! And steak nachos from Carl's Jr. :woot

Birthday Haul:

 

iTunes:

Stan Bush - In This Life

Naturally 7 - Ready II Fly

Evangelion Clock App

 

Dinner, saw Astro Boy.

 

Wal-Mart:

 

G.I. Joe Resolute

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Big Screen Blu-Ray movie pack.

 

I also tried for a Sonic toy out of the crane game. After 4 tries($2 worth), it wouldn't budge. Maybe I should of told it that it was my birthday, and it would of let me have it next try? :lol

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Birthday Haul:

 

iTunes:

Stan Bush - In This Life

Naturally 7 - Ready II Fly

Evangelion Clock App

 

Dinner, saw Astro Boy.

 

Wal-Mart:

 

G.I. Joe Resolute

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Big Screen Blu-Ray movie pack.

 

I also tried for a Sonic toy out of the crane game. After 4 tries($2 worth), it wouldn't budge. Maybe I should of told it that it was my birthday, and it would of let me have it next try? :lol

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

Thanks. :D

 

Today's (birthday) haul:

 

Got a birthday card from my credit union. Says "Receive 1/2% off your next car loan". Anyone want to recommend a good car? :lol (I'll also accept Transformers car recommendations, even if CU doesn't. :rofl )

The ultimate haul.....a wife!!! Nothing like a Noreaster on the wedding day to perk up the new bride (sarcasim) Well im off to procrastimate for 4 hour til i need to get ready.

 

Hey, I got one of those two! Right around the same time as well. Here's a pic of our cake toppers. :P

 

G2 Optimus Prime with a 25th Anniversary head on it (the suit overwhelmed the small original head), and TF1 Arcee standing in for Elita One.

 

Also a good day today, with TRU Exclusive Perceptor and Insecticons, G1 Astrotrain complete and my ROTF M&M's candy dispenser. :yay

post-8344-12573732704714_thumb.jpg

post-8344-12573732869691_thumb.jpg

The ultimate haul.....a wife!!! Nothing like a Noreaster on the wedding day to perk up the new bride (sarcasim) Well im off to procrastimate for 4 hour til i need to get ready.

 

Hey, I got one of those two! Right around the same time as well. Here's a pic of our cake toppers. :P

 

G2 Optimus Prime with a 25th Anniversary head on it (the suit overwhelmed the small original head), and TF1 Arcee standing in for Elita One.

 

Also a good day today, with TRU Exclusive Perceptor and Insecticons, G1 Astrotrain complete and my ROTF M&M's candy dispenser. :yay

 

 

Cool cake toppers. very original. I had a pair of autobot face cufflinks for my transformers contirbution to the wedding. BEST party ever!!

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 11/04/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92571 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers Timelines > 2007 Exclusive(s) - Botcon:

x1 Thundercracker {Ebay Seller: thetoss}

 

Transformers Classics > Multi-packs/Wal-Mart Exclusive(s):

x1 #81387 Skywarp (from Battle For Autobot City Pack) {Ebay Seller: blackrocket77}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classic(s) > Exclusive(s):

x1 DK "Lego SW Visual Dictionary" Luke Skywalker {Rebelscum.com Member: Jeremy}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 ANPR-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 SDWS-EN Structure Deck(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 SOVR-EN040 Majestic Star Dragon *Ultimate Rare* {Ebay Seller: legomyeggodude}

 

26-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-04-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.