Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

"Cutting back." lol

 

On the other end of the spectrum- my thrift store haul, at $2.98

 

haul4.jpg

 

 

uh.. damn!  what thrift store do you shop at again?  :tflaugh

 

OMFG I JUST SAW THRUST!!!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

:tflaugh Yeah I never been that lucky at my local store before. I'm usually happy if I can find some good 8-track tapes or fish tank parts, but I always browse the toys in hopes. I hit a pretty good haul this time. :thumb

Just got GC-19 Exigeyser and Cybertron's Recon Mini-Con team today....

Only one thing today for me...

 

- Korean Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy (MISB) [from eBay]

tf39.jpg

Wanted the Japanese version, but oh well.  The Korean version appears to be just as good as the Japanese release, only cheaper price-wise and slightly easier to get.  The only "problem" is the packaging and paperwork; Japanese I can read, but Korean is... well... Korean to me.  (Was gonna say "Chinese to me", but I can read Chinese...  :redface )

He looks great next to Universe Nemesis Prime. :thumb

 

I really wanted one of these til my son got Nemesis Prime. That thing has ruin this mold for me. Every single joint loose and parts every where.

Only one thing today for me...

 

- Korean Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy (MISB) [from eBay]

tf39.jpg

Wanted the Japanese version, but oh well.  The Korean version appears to be just as good as the Japanese release, only cheaper price-wise and slightly easier to get.  The only "problem" is the packaging and paperwork; Japanese I can read, but Korean is... well... Korean to me.  (Was gonna say "Chinese to me", but I can read Chinese...  :redface )

He looks great next to Universe Nemesis Prime. :thumb

 

I really wanted one of these til my son got Nemesis Prime. That thing has ruin this mold for me. Every single joint loose and parts every where.

funny...my nemesis prime doesn't have any loose joints.

Only one thing today for me...

 

- Korean Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy (MISB) [from eBay]

tf39.jpg

Wanted the Japanese version, but oh well.  The Korean version appears to be just as good as the Japanese release, only cheaper price-wise and slightly easier to get.  The only "problem" is the packaging and paperwork; Japanese I can read, but Korean is... well... Korean to me.  (Was gonna say "Chinese to me", but I can read Chinese...  :redface )

He looks great next to Universe Nemesis Prime. :thumb

 

I really wanted one of these til my son got Nemesis Prime. That thing has ruin this mold for me. Every single joint loose and parts every where.

 

Really?!  Big Convoy/Nemesis Prime is my favorite beast mold.  The only loose joints either of mine have is the ball joint where the mastodon head halfs rest on the shoulders.

That said, he was a beast to transform the first time, quite complicated, but you get the hang of it.

 

Freedom, the Korean version is the exact same as the Jap version.  I have both and cannot notice any differences, except price.

my nemi is fine bit the beast kibble on the legs can be a pain when posing

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 5/28/06

 

Star Wars Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles Wave #8 [Asst. #34529]:

x2 #34530 TIE Fighter  [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 #34533 Boba Fett's Slave I [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 EOJ Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart/Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_5-28-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 5/28/06

 

Star Wars Titanium Series Die-Cast Vehicles Wave #8 [Asst. #34529]:

x2 #34530 TIE Fighter  [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 #34533 Boba Fett's Slave I [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 EOJ Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart/Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_5-28-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.