Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

it's not a toy, but i bought a 13" macbook air.

 

i had a macbook before, but i put that through its paces.

 

i needed a new battery for my 15" macbook pro, but decided to get the macbook air instead, i'll deal with the battery later.

 

but man this thing is light, i love it. but then again, i don't think there is an apple product that i own that i don't love.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Recently I aquired:

 

- Axor (the grey Lockdown re-paint)

- Japanese re-issue of Hoist

- ROTF Brawn

- Generations Thunderwing

- Emma Frost Bishoujo statue

- Reveal the Shield Rodimus vs. Cyclonus

- ROTF Ramjet (on clearance for $7.00 at Walmart!!!)

 

My pile of loot is on the way from BBTS!!!! It has my Generations Kup, Cybertronian Cliffjumper, Scourge, and Femme Fatales Little Red Riding Hood statue in it

Oh. It's just a statue? :( that's a bummer. I was thinking it'd been fun to have a couple of Kuroko standing around helping out with attacks and poses. :lol

 

They're scaled with Shinken Red and all, its just that they don't really serve a purpose outside of this scene:

 

170181519-44933646449a4c7c9043e6a893968590.4ca482c8-full.jpg

 

Not a Power Rangers fan, but those are some very awesome poses. They don't even look like figures, but actual people. Very nice! :yay

Oh. It's just a statue? :( that's a bummer. I was thinking it'd been fun to have a couple of Kuroko standing around helping out with attacks and poses. :lol

 

They're scaled with Shinken Red and all, its just that they don't really serve a purpose outside of this scene:

 

170181519-44933646449a4c7c9043e6a893968590.4ca482c8-full.jpg

 

Not a Power Rangers fan, but those are some very awesome poses. They don't even look like figures, but actual people. Very nice! :yay

 

Oh, wow. That's a nice job spotting. I just thought it was a screen cap from the show. :lol

Got some cool stuff coming in from fellow TFans members!

 

From JT-Prime: G1 Rodimus Prime :yay

 

From Siburke939: HFTD Scout Hubcap and RTS Scout Windcharger :yay

well after going to 3-4 different targets every day for a little over a month I finally found the two hardest figures out there right now. Plus a couple of other ones I have been trying to find.. and as fustrating as failure is. When you round the corner and see the figures sill in the box not even on the pegs yet you still get that YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! feeling LOL. I lucked out I was planning out an 8 target store round today and I found these on my second stop.

5ef855d9.jpg

Nice TB-1599! I've only seen 1 Blurr on the pegs here in CNY! Both Target & Wal*Mart in my area are down to 2 Skullgrins, 1 Dirge, 1 Cliffjumper & 3 Darkmounts between them, so I'm hoping it's a matter of days, before I get Kup & Scourge!

I'm hoping the stores here in central Oklahoma start restocking soon. I've been around to just about all of the WM's, target's and TRU's and most are just setting on what they have left along with having a bunch of space cleared out like they are either waiting on new stock or trying to get all of those shelf warmers(AKA Mudflap) to go.

 

Nice haul TB -1599, color me envious.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 02/23/2011

 

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #26374 R7-A7 (CW43)-{Store: Target}

 

Lego Kingdom > Impulse Set(s):

x1 #300062 Target Practice-{Store: Target}

 

33-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-23-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Weds. 02/23/2011

 

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #26374 R7-A7 (CW43)-{Store: Target}

 

Lego Kingdom > Impulse Set(s):

x1 #300062 Target Practice-{Store: Target}

 

33-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-23-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.