Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Can you get replacement parts for Figma's that's not joints? I opened up my Figma Ritsu, and her drumsticks fell out of the blister at some point and I can't find them. :tfsad

 

Well when I searched google, it led me to dannychoo which talked about spare parts which then led to amazon.co.jp .....

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

HFD Deluxe Ironhide - £12.99, Fenwicks

 

GI JOE ROC - City Strike Snake Eyes/Desert Battle Desert Viper - £2.99 each, Poundstretcher

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 8/28/2010

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s):

x1 Championship Foosball {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

 

Books > Pokemon-Related:

x1 Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Pocket Pokedex (Volume #3) {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

x1 Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Sticker Collection {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

 

46-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-28-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 8/28/2010

 

Nintendo Wii Game(s):

x1 Championship Foosball {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

 

Books > Pokemon-Related:

x1 Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Pocket Pokedex (Volume #3) {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

x1 Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Sticker Collection {Store: Gamestop}

^=Got It On Fri. 08/27/2010

 

46-MyNTFHaul_FOR_08-28-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Just to let you all know, my BBTS Seacon set is sitting in my "pile of loot" waiting to be sent. I'm going to scour the site and see what else i might want before shipping the "loot!!" Why did I just tell you all that? i don't know, kind of bored now.

It's casual FD, my Crossfire/Bruticus pieces are on the way from BBTS. And yeah, I'm bored too.

It's casual FD, my Crossfire/Bruticus pieces are on the way from BBTS. And yeah, I'm bored too.

 

 

Ha, ha, thanks Mecha!! I love BBTS, just wish some of there prices weren't so high. By the way, I love your Avatar!!!

Banzaitron...found him while on vacation in florida...gotta love walmart :tflaugh

Henkei Thundercracker arrived in the mail today, courtesy of D-Unit (Thanks again buddy)

IMG_0900.jpg

 

One more Seeker to go!

IMG_0901.jpg

 

 

It's casual FD, my Crossfire/Bruticus pieces are on the way from BBTS. And yeah, I'm bored too.

 

 

Ha, ha, thanks Mecha!! I love BBTS, just wish some of there prices weren't so high. By the way, I love your Avatar!!!

 

 

Thank you sir! Yeah, I like 'em to, and they have made my wallet beg for mercy many times now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.