Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid/Birthday-[Part 7] Haul For Thurs. 08/26/2010

 

Transformers Generations > BBTS.COM Exclusives/International Release>

x5 G1 Piranacon Giftset "Limited Edition G1 Seacons"

 

Transformers Animated JPN > EZ Collection > Special Editions (Hydra/Birthday Gift(s)-Part #7):

x2 Clear EZ Ramjet Clone

x2 Clear EZ Sunstorm Clone

x2 Clear EZ Skywarp Clone

x2 Clear EZ Thundercracker Clone

 

Transformers Tokyo Toy Show 2010 Exclusive(s):

x1 G2 Dreadwing/Smokescreen (G2-Style)-{Hydra (Allspark)}

 

Transformers - Promotional IDW Comic(s):

x2 War For Cybertron/Issue #1 {Ebay Seller: actiontoyxpress}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x1 TF-Best Of UK: Prey {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Best Of UK: City Of Fear {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Ongoing/Issue #10 {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Nefarious/Issue #5/Cover B {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Nefarious/Issue #6/Cover A {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Ironhide/Issue #4/Cover B {Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Lego ETC>

x1 Lego Club Brick

 

44-MyHybridB7HauL_FOR_08-26-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

OK! I am convinced that Transfan is a dealer in disguise. No one buys 5 Seacons giftsets unless they are going to resell them. :tflaugh

Got some stuff in today....YAY!!!

 

CrazyDevy Forearms and Fansproject G3 Trailer from BBTS:

IMG_0894.jpg

 

IMG_0895.jpg

 

And I mentioned in an earlier post that I got in a bunch of Marvel Legends Figures. I downloaded this image the other day:

AstonishingX-Men.jpg

 

and did my own:

IMG_0893.jpg

 

 

Here is my haul

 

Brought from my storage locker

Warbot defender, pe01 shadow warrior, my 7disc grand theft auto vice city soundtrack, and a few other cd's

 

Animated exclusive rodimus minor, a large pork fried rice, 2 shrimp eggrolls, and a can of Arizona watermelon juice.

Bought animated exclusive rodimus minor, a large pork fried rice, 2 shrimp eggrolls, and a can of Arizona watermelon juice.

 

 

You forgot to mention a partridge in a pear tree.. :rofl

@JT-Prime,

 

nice Marvels! I didnt even know there was a Beast out. I havent came across ANY of the past two waves in stores yet. I really want Kitty and Archangel.

 

Whoops, I just realized those were LEGENDS not Universe. Lol. Say, I saw a Juggernaught in Iron armor. What the hell is that from? Iron Man 2 line?

Got some stuff in today....YAY!!!

 

CrazyDevy Forearms and Fansproject G3 Trailer from BBTS:

IMG_0894.jpg

 

IMG_0895.jpg

 

And I mentioned in an earlier post that I got in a bunch of Marvel Legends Figures. I downloaded this image the other day:

AstonishingX-Men.jpg

 

and did my own:

IMG_0893.jpg

 

From a design angle: Why do all the female figures of late suffer from "Wide Crotch" design and have spindly legs as well. Last I looked, most women have some actual flare to the hips/thighs area.

 

From any other angle: Why was I looking at the crotches of a female action figure? :tfgrin :wtf :tfgrin

where'd you see a Juggernaut in Iron Man armor Breaker?

 

I have Juggernaut:

IMG_0896.jpg

 

The Hulkbuster:

IMG_0897.jpg

 

And the very rare Battle Monger Armor:

IMG_0898.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.