Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

 

With posts like this, I still can't believe you think you can convince us that you're in your 40's.

 

 

Where did I say anything that wasn't true ??? Check it...

 

Plus, I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything :roll

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Just got Metal Gear Solid 1-3 for PS2 brand new for $10 at Walmart.

 

That should keep me busy when I'm done with Sly Cooper :win

Got Encore Metroplex and Classics Soundwave and Last stand of the Wreckers #5.

 

100_8473.jpg

 

Also...

 

100_8471.jpg

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

 

That statement really doesn't stand, AP. Super Sentai(what became Power Rangers in the states)and Go-Lion(what became Voltron) were both produced by Toei. Not only that, Super Sentai was first with the combining robot that pre-dated Go-Lion by months.

 

Soo...please, nobody get offended by AP. He knows not what he speaks about. :lol

 

ETA: Nice summary, PC. :thumb

 

That doesnt displace the fact that Power Rangers are totally lame and Voltron is totally awesome.

I just got confirmation, this is enroute...

post-13168-12744930798091_thumb.jpg

Now if you excuse me I have to hurry up and hide some stuff, quick scrub a toilet, and find a shirt that don't stink and get to the liquor store before closing.

:yay

awesome haul there Liege hehe

 

I just got a Walmart Masterpiece Starscream, a G1-colored Transformers Movie Starscream and an ROTF Demolishor from TFan36. He was gonna actually trash these figs but I picked them up. I'll be looking to sell the Movie Starscream and Demolishor pretty soon as I already have a Movie Starscream and 2 Demolishors.

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

 

That statement really doesn't stand, AP. Super Sentai(what became Power Rangers in the states)and Go-Lion(what became Voltron) were both produced by Toei. Not only that, Super Sentai was first with the combining robot that pre-dated Go-Lion by months.

 

Soo...please, nobody get offended by AP. He knows not what he speaks about. :lol

 

ETA: Nice summary, PC. :thumb

 

That doesnt displace the fact that Power Rangers are totally lame and Voltron is totally awesome.

This is so much truth, whenever I go MMPR bashing I get "A-LOT" of super nerds standing up for the most retarded toy/movie/series in history, instead of telling me that I know nothing of the MMPR, why not listen to what I am saying, I know you guy's will know way more than me when it comes to the MMPR, the one fact I do know is that Voltron was in the States long before the lameness that is MMPR by years-not months, when I watched Voltron for the years that I did. I was very pleased with Voltron and Voltron only- THEN I seen the MMPR on T.V. and about threw up in my mouth, now you have to take into account that we as the United States did not see Super Sentai first , we seen Voltron FIRST, bought Voltron FIRST, and welcomed Voltron FIRST into the heart of the American youth that fortunately I happend to be apart of - AND here it goes, once again I am going back and forth with people over the great 80's cartoons that shaped everyone's imagination.

And I never claimed to know ANYTHING about the origin of MMPR, I AM JUST CALLING IT OUT HOW I SEEN IT when I was 6, 7, 8-.... So it is the truth, as long as you believe in the reality that actually happened on your home turf(the United States, Not Japan) then you would have had a taste of Voltron FIRST, Power rangers did not come out till the early to mid 90's.

Like I said before, this is just my point of view.

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

 

With posts like this, I still can't believe you think you can convince us that you're in your 40's.

 

 

Where did I say anything that wasn't true ??? Check it...

 

Plus, I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything :roll

 

I wasn't quoting you, Arden.

Yeah, he don't answer nutin' unless it's got to do with Power Rangers :tflaugh

I am sorry but fuck Power Rangers! PERIOD!~!!

And sorry if I offended anyone with a MMPR fetish but these toys/series/movies are a GAY impression of a new take on Voltron.

 

With posts like this, I still can't believe you think you can convince us that you're in your 40's.

 

 

Where did I say anything that wasn't true ??? Check it...

 

Plus, I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything :roll

 

I wasn't quoting you, Arden.

 

 

I didn't think so, but I'm the only one there that's in his 40's. I was just poking fun :wave

 

Wait... I think I just made myself sad :tfsad I used to be younger... Waaaauuuugghhh !!!

 

I just got confirmation, this is enroute...

post-13168-12744930798091_thumb.jpg

Now if you excuse me I have to hurry up and hide some stuff, quick scrub a toilet, and find a shirt that don't stink and get to the liquor store before closing.

:yay

 

 

WOOT :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.