Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

"Storage shed" Zoid haul #2:

Berserk Fury

Gourdosaur

Gun Sniper

Barigator

Rev Raptor

Brachiosaur

Liger Schnieder

Blade Liger

Elephander

:drool

Edited by Ardenrobo

In the mail I got the GIJoe 25th Serpentor w/Air Chariot

While I like the retool to the air chariot, Serpentor has to be the first 25th figure that I can honestly say I hate!

What a piece of :poop

I have it set up next to the 86 set and there's no comparison. A friend told me to put the DVD Serpentor on there. I might cause the only thing I like about this version is that the mask comes off. Even that looks more like a raceing helmit then a snake head.

I got the set for $10 shipped. I wouldn't recommend paying any more then that.

I always wanted to assemble an Elephander

His box pics don't do him justice, I had to see real figure pics before I decided on grabbing him. Love how badass he is in the Anime, but just looking at his box was less than it should be. I mean on the front it doesn't even have his "ear-shields" deployed :shrug

I remember looking at that on clearance for a long time just telling myself "next time..."

Then it was to late.

I have a bunch of Zoids somewere in a box with a ton of forgotten Gundams.

Never got any of the Liger Zero's or it's variants either. and yes, I regret that too.

I remember when Mr. T was at the mall signing autographs, and I kept telling myself, I'll go later, I'll go later. And when I finally went, he was gone. I asked the man at the mall if Mr. T would be coming back, and he said he didn't know... :(

:doh

Sorry, LE's post triggered a flashback. *ahem* Picked up ROTF Gravity Bots Sideswipe and Bumblebee at Toys R Us, w/ their Buy 1 Get 1 half-off. Not sure why but the chunky little guys make me smile. Plus, I can play with these with my little boy, not yet 2, with no fear of his pinching himself too bad, as he often nearly did w/ Battle Chargers Sideswipe.

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 5/24/2010

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Nefarious | Cover B | Issue #1 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #3 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover A | Issue #4 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #5 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #6 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

Transformers Collectors Club:

x1 The Official Magazine: June/July 2010 *Issue #33* {Club: TransformersClub.Com}

Club-ADs:

x1 BigBadToyStore.Com Ad {Club: TransformersClub.Com}

Power Rangers RPM > Micro Megazords > UK Exclusives > Asst. #31040:

x1 #31044 Mach Micro Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x1 #31045 Paleomax Micro Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x2 #31046 Engine Shogun Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

Power Rangers RPM > Turbo Octane Racers> UK Exclusives > Asst. #31080:

x1 #31085 Turbo Octane Racer - Gold {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x1 #31086 Turbo Octane Racer - Silver {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

36-MyHybridHauL_FOR_05-24-10.jpg

Retarded.