Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Mmmmm, Animated Blackout... :drool

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

"Storage shed" Zoid haul #2:

 

Berserk Fury

Gourdosaur

Gun Sniper

Barigator

Rev Raptor

Brachiosaur

Liger Schnieder

Blade Liger

Elephander

 

:drool

I always wanted to assemble an Elephander

In the mail I got the GIJoe 25th Serpentor w/Air Chariot

 

While I like the retool to the air chariot, Serpentor has to be the first 25th figure that I can honestly say I hate!

 

What a piece of :poop

 

I have it set up next to the 86 set and there's no comparison. A friend told me to put the DVD Serpentor on there. I might cause the only thing I like about this version is that the mask comes off. Even that looks more like a raceing helmit then a snake head.

 

I got the set for $10 shipped. I wouldn't recommend paying any more then that.

I always wanted to assemble an Elephander

 

His box pics don't do him justice, I had to see real figure pics before I decided on grabbing him. Love how badass he is in the Anime, but just looking at his box was less than it should be. I mean on the front it doesn't even have his "ear-shields" deployed :shrug

I remember looking at that on clearance for a long time just telling myself "next time..."

 

Then it was to late.

 

I have a bunch of Zoids somewere in a box with a ton of forgotten Gundams.

 

Never got any of the Liger Zero's or it's variants either. and yes, I regret that too.

I remember when Mr. T was at the mall signing autographs, and I kept telling myself, I'll go later, I'll go later. And when I finally went, he was gone. I asked the man at the mall if Mr. T would be coming back, and he said he didn't know... :(

 

:doh

 

Sorry, LE's post triggered a flashback. *ahem* Picked up ROTF Gravity Bots Sideswipe and Bumblebee at Toys R Us, w/ their Buy 1 Get 1 half-off. Not sure why but the chunky little guys make me smile. Plus, I can play with these with my little boy, not yet 2, with no fear of his pinching himself too bad, as he often nearly did w/ Battle Chargers Sideswipe.

no problem Homer

Complete BW Scorponok. YES!!

 

Now all I need to complete my beast collection is the first Rattrap, the sword/tail for Nightglider, and Max-B. So close I can feel it!

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 5/24/2010

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Nefarious | Cover B | Issue #1 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #3 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover A | Issue #4 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #5 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen | Cover B | Issue #6 {Ebay Seller: bluegryphoncomics1}

 

Transformers Collectors Club:

x1 The Official Magazine: June/July 2010 *Issue #33* {Club: TransformersClub.Com}

 

Club-ADs:

x1 BigBadToyStore.Com Ad {Club: TransformersClub.Com}

 

Power Rangers RPM > Micro Megazords > UK Exclusives > Asst. #31040:

x1 #31044 Mach Micro Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x1 #31045 Paleomax Micro Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x2 #31046 Engine Shogun Megazord {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

 

Power Rangers RPM > Turbo Octane Racers> UK Exclusives > Asst. #31080:

x1 #31085 Turbo Octane Racer - Gold {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

x1 #31086 Turbo Octane Racer - Silver {TFW2005.com Member: Roanstalker}

 

36-MyHybridHauL_FOR_05-24-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Retarded.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.