Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I though Ages 3 & Up shut down?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

i wouldn't know Sir Liege. I was kinda in a frantic search for this kit since I posted it up on the Endcap and nobody was willing to sell. Plus BBTS and RK ran out, as did TFSource. Then I Yahoo'd the kit and they were talking about it on I think it was Seibertron.com or TFW2005 (I think that's the name), and decided to check out each site's webstores that they promote. Ages 3 & Up just so happened to have some kits in stock, and so I bought.

If they're back I'll be happy, I got some good deals off them in the bast.

Anyhow, enjoy the kit, it's awesome!!!

Agreed, I finally bought the Superion apendage kit a couple of months ago and it really makes the figure. Without it he just can't pose. The only thing about Superion now that bugs me is the fact that the way his chest cinnects to his waist doesn't always like to sit, and can pop out at times

Agreed, I finally bought the Superion apendage kit a couple of months ago and it really makes the figure. Without it he just can't pose. The only thing about Superion now that bugs me is the fact that the way his chest cinnects to his waist doesn't always like to sit, and can pop out at times

 

If you can make it out, this is what I do. It prevents him from going forward.

 

1111sv.jpg

Is it the panels that are hinged that I'm supposed to be looking at? Putting them in a sort of "V" shape?

yeah, I do the same thing. It makes a nice filler bracket.

FINALLY bought some new toys. I got the Iron Man 2 Concept Series 3 pack. Omega Factor Armor, Bio-Metal Armor and finally, the reason why I bought the set: Vibranium Armor aka IRON PATRIOT!

 

Gawd the War Machine mold needs some ball joints. They all do.ho

post-10982-12728344837882_thumb.jpg

100_8323.jpg

 

Takara Leader Buster Optimus Prime (2-pack version with faceplate). Couldn't get myself to buy the 2-pack as I had no interest in getting another Jetfire (didn't like the brown plastic), so I convinced a chinese seller on Ebay to break up a set when I saw someone enquired about just Jetfire. $74 shipped ($49 + $25). I'll have this one combined with Jetfire.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.