Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Went to a Walmart today and scored big! After Christmas clearance sales are the best! Masterpiece Skywarp marked down to $30 (bought two!) and Revenge of the Fallen Skywarp marked down to $11...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Went to a Walmart today and scored big! After Christmas clearance sales are the best! Masterpiece Skywarp marked down to $30 (bought two!) and Revenge of the Fallen Skywarp marked down to $11...

 

Lucky, my walmart still wants 60$ each for them. I did however get a universe onslaught "with looping siren!" for 10$, red powerglide for 15, and skyfall for 15. I also got animated leader shadow strike megatron for 20$. They had a bunch of other things marked down, like the fear of fearswoop set "13$", but I decided to pass, because he will more than likely be marked down again. They also had devastator marked down to 70$, but im going to pass on him unless he goes below the 50$ mark.

 

I also finally found a legends jetfire WITH the stupid peg XD. Im planning on going to kmart and getting another "war for the skys pack" though because I accidentally ruined the paint job on silver jetfire :(

Bought another Power Rangers Dino Megazord. I gave up on the leg mod I was working on. So I bought my old one new legs... "new legs... Lieutenant Dan, you got new legs.".... "Magic legs."

Bludgeon just showed up!!!

 

Got my first NEST sticker too.

I hate the postal service at this time of year! :argh I'm waiting for a package with some cool shiznit in it.

 

Oh and damn all of you who've bought a new style Power Rangers Dino Megazord. I actually want one now! I wish I could remember if I still have my original one some where or not to. I loved that figure

The Megazord isn't bad. Once you open it though you understand why it was only $20. Since they were retooling anyway they could have added some knees and elbows.

 

Still a nice figure for the price.

Is it the original retooled then??? Or is it smaller than the original?

sorry, it is a new figure, not a retool. Very very close to the origional in alot of areas, but way different in others.

I don't have the origional complete, but I believe they are close to the same size.

Got my haul I'd been waiting for since x-mas eve. :D (Was supposed to be delivered then, but the snow storm delayed it. So much for going with "Overnight Next-Day" mail. :redface )

 

Device Label Jaguar(Ravage) & Tigatron! from ThinkGeek

 

 

I also picked up TF: Universe Legends Cybertron Soundwave. from Dollar General.

I love getting packages a day early. Prime is in the pic for scale comparison.

 

From BBTS:

19853413.jpg

 

Inside the box:

PG 00 Raiser + Bonus 2 Way Stand

15232916.jpg

 

The first thing I noticed when going through the contents was that one of the packages was open. I believe it contained a ticket for the Bonus Clear Parts. I can understand why BBTS would take it, but dammit, I wish I had it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.