Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 12/12/09

 

Transformers Bootlegs > Quick Change > Changeable Robots 2-Packs:

x1 Movor & Ro-Tor 2-Pack(s) {Store: Big Lots}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 5" RPM Power Rangers > Asst. #31000:

x2 #31017 Full Throttle T-Rex Ranger {Store: Big Lots}

 

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31303 Black Ranger {Store: Target}

x1 #31305 Yellow Ranger {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 #31309 Alpha 5 & Zordon {Store: Target}

 

Lego City > Town Essentials >

x2 #3177 Small Car (2010) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x2 #7567 Traveler (2010) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classic:

x2 #8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack (2010) {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Lego Star Wars > Classic > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #8028 Mini TIE-Fighter {Ebay Seller: violinman88}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 STON-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

54-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-12-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Good stuff man!

I envy you. My family refuses to gift me TFs. They all know their on my list, but stermly refuse. They'll get me a nother(cheap) toy, but never a TF?

 

So yeah, I envey you and your family.

 

Don't feel bad or nothing though. From 10/1-12/25 all hauls are left unopened. I assure myself a Merry Christmas :D

 

Wow, dude, I totally CAN'T relate to that kind of willpower! lol 2 months of packages just sitting there waiting to be opened? You're a better man than I. :tflaugh

 

Does make for one hell of a haul, I'll bet!

Normaly yeah. This year though between slow retail and money being tight, not so much (yet)

 

I will say this though, come the last half of October, I'm tearing the pegs apart!!!

I never ask for toys for X-Mas, when I was in elementary school yeah, but I just ask for clothes or stuff that I debate on nowadays. Toys I can get on my own and its less hassle for the Gifter to find what I am looking for.

I never ask for anything specific toy wise. I know it'd be too much a burden for my family to find the things I want at the right price, so I just ask my friend in cali to get me a transformer she thinks is cool. So far, she's got me some good figures I would've passed on otherwise.

True, I don't wanna bother them, plus, they really don't get the whole collecting thing. I mainly just joke about them getting me stuff, but they all have kids now and thats the important part. Each year, I hardly get anything from anyone. I really don't mind though. It is a holiday really for the kids.

 

Still after that one year when I was a kid and I watched all my brothers and sisters open up their stuff and kept a strong face because my parents completely forgot about me, well, thats when this tradition of mine began.

Ouch, Sorry to hear that. Mind you though, you sure as hell make up for it for yourself every year now.

 

My sister still buys me TFs for birthdays and christmases. She knows that they've been a huge part of my life. I've allways in and out of hospitals all my life, and sick quite often, which is why I started collecting TFs so much. Never really went out so wanted a hobby, and well this is it for me. And I don't drink or smoke, so my money (what I can get) goes to this

The year that happened I kept a strong face. There was no complaining aloud in my house (there still isn't). I made everyone breakfast, and just delt with it. It was also a general rule that if you wanted it, just shut up and go work for it.

 

It was funny the first year I did that cause I put my stuff under the tree towards the back with everyone elses. Everyones opening their toys and clothes. I got a few things, but my little brother and sister where spoiled over me. Again no big deal. I have 6 older brothers and sisters, I was happy for what I got. I never liked that the two little ones got to be bratty though, and would try and taunt me with what they got.

 

I was content with my "fun Pad" and socks. Well untill my dad noticed a bunch off stuff behind the tree.

 

Everyone was pissed, I got like 15 GIJoes, a huge Space Shuttle for them (not the oversized playset one). Some HeadMasters and Pretenders, and the thing that sent them over the edge was a 13inch color TV with a Super Nintendo :mwahaha

 

Everyone was pissed off and crying. My dad looked at me and said there had to be a mistake, Santa brought that for the family, hoping that I'd conceed like I normaly do. He wasn't to happy when I reminded him about his rule about working for what you want :P

 

I didn't make breakfast for anyone, just lugged my stuff up to my room, my brother and I had bunk beds. Set everything up on my top bunk and that was it. I signed my warrent that day though, since then I knew I was pretty much on my own concerning stuff. I knew that was coming any way when I got the "work" speech earlier that year.

 

Christmas, a time for giving and spite :P

:tflaugh Love it!

Picked up my Walmart Skywarp and Powerglide. Also got an Alternity Megs for $40.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.