Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Took advantage of TRU's buy 2 get one free deal with legos and mega bloks.

 

Picked up 2 Lego space police space trucker sets and 1 gold heist set. (all for the parts)

 

Picked up 2 Megabloks Halo wars set #1 and and 1 set #8 (all for the minifigs)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

post-2881-12538511929647_thumb.jpg

 

Here's my haul for today. Yay for TRU giftcards! Managed to get it all for $28. :D (Batteries not included. Photo was taken while in line at the TRU checkout.)

The final piece:

1111zm.jpg

 

I hate you :)

If I had my computer I'd give you guys some pics but I snagged an Animated Activators Soundwave today!!! I creamed my jeans when I saw it at Target. There were 2 Soundwaves and 1 Fireblast Grimlock. Left the Grimmy as I had also purchased prior to that:

 

Beast Wars Omnibus book

Best of the UK TF Omnibus book

Animated Almanac

League of Extrodinairy Gentlemen vol. 2

Marvel Universe Moon Knight

The Simpsons season 12 (for the wife)

Arby's deliciousness

and an eight pack of AA batteries :P.

 

Also spied supreme Devastator at TRU and LOTS of Bruticus at Target. Had I not spent so much money on comics I would've bought Bruticus, and a few more Marvels.

The final piece:

1111zm.jpg

 

I hate you :)

:tflaugh I'm done, but I am a bit tempted to buy both Yuffies.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 9/25/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#4)/Legends Class > Asst. #92354:

x3 #94017 Straightaway Shootout (Swerve - To - Sparkcrusher) {Online Store: Walmart.com}

 

Transformers - ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#2)/3-Pack Class > Asst. #93764:

x3 #94022 The Fury of Fearswoop (Fearswoop, Sideswipe & Mudflap) {Online Store: Target.com}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 November 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 11 + JUMP-EN036 Darkness Neosphere {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: NOV 2009 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #247 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x2 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: K-Mart}

 

66-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-25-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 9/25/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#4)/Legends Class > Asst. #92354:

x3 #94017 Straightaway Shootout (Swerve - To - Sparkcrusher) {Online Store: Walmart.com}

 

Transformers - ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#2)/3-Pack Class > Asst. #93764:

x3 #94022 The Fury of Fearswoop (Fearswoop, Sideswipe & Mudflap) {Online Store: Target.com}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 November 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 11 + JUMP-EN036 Darkness Neosphere {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: NOV 2009 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #247 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

Jammers Card Storage Case:

x2 Jumbo Size Version (Holds 2000 Cards) {Store: K-Mart}

 

66-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-25-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

WalMart had ROTF Dlx Thrust and Gears; I got Gears, and ROTF Smokescreen- I felt sorry for the guy, plus I like the mold. I can still hear Thrust calling to me, tho...

Got animated soundwave actovator and lego space police snake impulse buy set. only 3 more lego space police sets to go...

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 9/26/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #92571 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers > Repro-Labels:

x5 G1 Megatron Sticker Sheets {Ebay Seller: tfstickers}

x1 Decepticon Symbol(s) Sticker Sheet *Bonus* {Ebay Seller: tfstickers}

 

Comics Collection Book(s) - (Comics That Were In Newspapers):

x1 Pearls Before Swine - Lions and Tigers and Crocs, Oh My! {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Hyperion Books > Humor:

x1 Late Show - Fun Facts By David Letterman & Late Show Writers {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Nick Magazine(s):

x1 October 2009 Issue {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS01 Blackwing - Elphin The Raven {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 Collectible Exclusive 2009 Tins - Wal-Mart EX Version: CT06-ENS02 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu {Store: Target}

 

67-MyHybridHaul_FOR_9-26-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.