Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

111az.jpg

 

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

FF7 AC Cloud & Fenrir :tfsad :tfmad

 

I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure.

 

Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Decided to go to target today before class; ended up getting some new RPMs.

 

Skids Vs. Mudflap

Bumblebee

Ironhide

Ratchet

Longhaul

 

Now all they need to make is sideswipe, and at least the rest of the constructicons. There making Mixmaster and rampage is already out just need to get him.

Just by chance I stopped at Target today, They had Dead End, Blaze Master, Jolt and the Icecream truck.

I scored the last Icecream Truck and Jolt. I wanted Blaze Master too, but may be trading something for one so I'll wait.

 

BUT HOORAY FOR THE FRIGGIN ICECREAM TWINS!!!

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 9/10/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x3 Strafe With Rocketbot {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000)

 

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #11 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Dreamwave Productions > TF Comic(s):

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/March #01 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/April #02 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy Ika-Daikaioh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 SH07 Super Shinkenger Red {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Bonus Stuff:

x1 Kamen Rider Decade - Fold Out Poster {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89048 Remote Control R2-D2 {Store: Target}

 

Beanie Babies > Spongebob Squarepants:

x1 Gary The Snail {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM: Race For Cornith (Volume #2) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

53-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-10-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 9/10/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x3 Strafe With Rocketbot {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000)

 

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #11 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Dreamwave Productions > TF Comic(s):

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/March #01 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/April #02 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy Ika-Daikaioh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 SH07 Super Shinkenger Red {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Bonus Stuff:

x1 Kamen Rider Decade - Fold Out Poster {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

 

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89048 Remote Control R2-D2 {Store: Target}

 

Beanie Babies > Spongebob Squarepants:

x1 Gary The Snail {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM: Race For Cornith (Volume #2) {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

53-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-10-09.jpg

Dude Transfan2, Just wondering but why do you buy so many of the same figure. i mean I understand two or even three but why is it I see like 7 or more of a ton of figures.

111az.jpg

 

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

FF7 AC Cloud & Fenrir :tfsad :tfmad

 

I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure.

 

Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.

 

That's a shame Optics, because I really dig my Cloud and Fenrir (along with the movie Sephiroth). I do wish I would have known that they'd release game versions of the characters so I could have waited on those.

Good luck on getting a replacement.

111az.jpg

 

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

FF7 AC Cloud & Fenrir :tfsad :tfmad

 

I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure.

 

Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.

 

That's a shame Optics, because I really dig my Cloud and Fenrir (along with the movie Sephiroth). I do wish I would have known that they'd release game versions of the characters so I could have waited on those.

Good luck on getting a replacement.

 

Yeah, a real bummer. That is the only item I am worried about getting...

 

So far I have:

KH Sephiroth

FF7 Sephiroth

FF7 AC Sephiroth

FF7 Tifa

FF7 AC Tifa

KH Cloud

FF7 CC Cloud

FF7 CC Zack

 

I have these on hold at a comic shop:

Both versions of Aerith (Game and CC)

FF7 Cloud & Daytona

 

That's why I am worried about the Fenrir set, it's the only one I need to complete my collection that isn't available at the shop.

I am super conflicted :(

 

I went to toys r us and they had ironhide and smokescreen, but I'm saving up for a horror con in orlando in october and I didn't buy them because I'm gonna see if I can't find any transformers there.

 

I did buy today the HALO 3 Flood zombie figure and a Code Geass figure at the mall. They also had the revlotech g1 Megatron figure

I'd get them at TRU, they'll probably be cheaper then at a convention, and it may very well be your last chance...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.