Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 8/02/09

 

Transformers Universe 1.0 > Deluxe Repackages > Wave #1 > Asst. #81157:

x2 #81159 Steamhammer {Store: Family Dollar}

x2 #81161 Barricade {Store: Family Dollar}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92178 Reverb {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

25-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-02-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 8/02/09

 

Transformers Universe 1.0 > Deluxe Repackages > Wave #1 > Asst. #81157:

x2 #81159 Steamhammer {Store: Family Dollar}

x2 #81161 Barricade {Store: Family Dollar}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92178 Reverb {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

25-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-02-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Yeah I think Family Dollar got all of KB's left over TF's when they went out of business. Found all of those same figures at the one down the street from my house. Very cool

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 8/02/09

 

Transformers Universe 1.0 > Deluxe Repackages > Wave #1 > Asst. #81157:

x2 #81159 Steamhammer {Store: Family Dollar}

x2 #81161 Barricade {Store: Family Dollar}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92178 Reverb {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

25-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-02-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Had myself a good day. Got a chance to reassemble my custom G1 ROTF sideswipe, just got some touching up to do. Found a Dune Runner and finally jumped on the HA bumblebee bandwagon. He is much more impressive than I first thought, but still has his quirks that I want to work out. I already tore his head apart to repaint his bug eyes, but I can't seem to get his chest fixed.

 

Anyone out there have a good mod for those damn spring loaded chest pieces?

 

Also, while I was at walmart, I happen to notice 2 of the target exclusive animated sunstorms and shockwaves sitting on the shelves with a price of $26. When did the 'target exclusive' go away?

G2 Brawl

Had to run into Dollar General a few days ago and found Transformers? Who knew! Ended up buying Universe Landmine, Brushguard, Brakedown, Lugnutz and Legends Soundwave (the Cybertron one).

 

Then I went to Target and found the ROTF Superion set. It wasn't anywhere close to the TF section which leads me to speculate some kid was trying to talk his mom into buying it for him. Upon failing he just put it where I found it. Or perhaps it was being hidden? Who knows, all I know is I got Superion!

Legends Soundwave (the Cybertron one).

 

Ouch. What was the damage on that? Last time I went into a Dollar General, their legends were $6.99.

Got bored waiting on my GF to get off work so we can go out and do something on our 5 year Anniversary and Went to the target, walmart closest to me. Still need to go to the other walmart.

 

At Target I found: HA Bumblebee (No Sideswipe), Devastator, and nothing higher than series 3 Deluxe and Series 2 Voyager.

 

At Walmart I found: Both Exclusive Starscream Repaints, Up to series 3 Voyagers (Still no Long haul or Grindor), and My Walmart skipped Series 4 Deluxe (No jolt or Ice cream) and has Series 5 up with only a few Arcee.

 

I'm gonna go check the Walmart farthest from me and check and if I don't find Jolt, Ice cream, Long Haul I'm gonna end up buying the HA Bumblebee and Maybe, just maybe, Supreme Devastator. I'm still debating on the Devs but need something to tide me over till the rest of the Constructicons (If there made) and EZ Devs.

Legends Soundwave (the Cybertron one).

 

Ouch. What was the damage on that? Last time I went into a Dollar General, their legends were $6.99.

 

It was $5 and I can rarely EVER pass up on a Soundwave. They had about 6 of them and I came really close to buying them all. Damn OCD.

 

I bought some KOs online today, pics will come when I get them (probably in a separate thread tho). I got ROTF yellow Soundwave, red Soundwave, silver Soundwave and a SWEET Animated Starscream with ROTF SS's deco. Tattoos and all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.