Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 12/23/08

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Lego City > Town Essentials:

x2 #8401 Minifigure Collection {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Micro Megazords > Asst. #31040:

x2 #31042 Velocimax Micro Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-23-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

downsized_1223081943.jpg

G1 Pretenders Splashdown, Sky High and Groundbreaker

G1 Bruticus Complete + Bruticus Reprolabels

 

G2 Autorollers Dirtbag and Roadblock

 

European G1/2 Thunderclash MIB and unbroken :)

 

Classics Hound + Ravage They didn't have Cyclonus :tfsad and I passed on Cheetor :guh

I get to open all my x-mas presents today from some of my family!!

I bought myself Animated Magnus for Christmas. It's a gift from me to me because I've been such a good boy this year!

Inferno arrived today. 2.0 Starscream and Hound/Ravage yesterday. The only downside to any of them is ravage; posability is wack. I'd have been happy had they just given him one more joint: front hips. He's nice enough though for a little guy.

 

Yeah, I noticed that too...but as a freebie I'm happy. The one thing I wish they would have done is added some paint apps to make it look like a cassette. My Ravage just turns into a black rectangle :P

Having a very TF x-mas

 

Got a G1 Jetfire from ebay(complete but modestly played with). Classics Cyclonus, G1 repaint Starscream & Hound along with the target 2 pack of Dirge/Roadbuster and the 5 pack of legends aerial rivals. I also picked up Autobot Blaster from target for 10 bucks earlier this eve(the box had been beat to hell but the fig was fine(and for 10 bucks, I can deal with him).

 

Hope everyone else made out like a bandit!

Animated Blurr, Universe Vector prime, (Inferno coming soon),2.0 Starscream, cyclonus, Hound, Beachcomber,Brawn, Both Legends 5 Packs, Both Screen Battles, Iron-man, Heavy Arctillery Armor and the diving armor one.... cant ever spell the name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.