Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Final Fantasy 7 - Play Arts - Vol. 1- Tifa

Bleach - Byakuya

 

screenshot01yq2.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 12/08/08

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 5" RPM Power Rangers > Asst. #31200

x2 #31003 Full Throttle Wolf Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Retrofire Megazord Figures > Asst. #31110

x1 #31112 Retrofire Mighty Morphin' Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Turbo Octane Zord Racers > Asst. #31080

x1 #31081 Turbo Octane Eagle Racer {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

A Charlie Brown Christmas > Play & Display Packs:

x1 The Doctor Is In {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Namco Museum DS {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 AMF Bowling Pinbusters {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-08-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 12/08/08

 

Power Rangers: RPM > 5" RPM Power Rangers > Asst. #31200

x2 #31003 Full Throttle Wolf Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Retrofire Megazord Figures > Asst. #31110

x1 #31112 Retrofire Mighty Morphin' Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Turbo Octane Zord Racers > Asst. #31080

x1 #31081 Turbo Octane Eagle Racer {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

A Charlie Brown Christmas > Play & Display Packs:

x1 The Doctor Is In {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Pokemon D&P - Battle Dimension > Battle Link Figures > Wave #9:

x1 #491 Darkrai {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Namco Museum DS {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 AMF Bowling Pinbusters {Store: Toys-R-Us}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-08-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Finally saw TFA Shockwave + Skywarp at Wal-Mart in Milwaukee last night !!!

 

Grabbed an extra Skywarp for X-Mas cause I love his colors, I've had Shockwave for a few weeks but I wanna Purple Target excl. now so... It was weird passing on a stack of figures that you've been waiting a while to see at retail. A couple Skywarp's had his hand/fingers floating around in the box, so look out shoppers. (it's probably an easy fix. I think I heard this happened to some Starscreams)

 

Gotta go brave the storm to get Dark Knight and search for Clone Wars bad guys :)

 

Markticon.

just got my Hasbro Toy Shop $10 Specials: Animated Voyager Bulkhad and Animated Battle Begins 2-pack. I had gotten the Optimus Prime out this set loose a while back, before the general release, but then I got the Dlx Cybertron-mode Prime and wanted the corresponding Megatron to go with. he's pretty cool, I actually like the cannon/blade setup. My Prime was missing his axe, so now I have the axe and a new Prime for parts.

 

I was going to tear into Voy Bh to take his hands to install on Leader BH, but I decided to donate him to Toys for Tots instead, some kid is really gonna like the big guy. I don't have the time or space for a big mod like that now anyway... *feigns tough-guy attitude*

1208080838.jpg

1208082022.jpg

 

Love the Shockwave..But keeping him as the Autobot version until I can get the Target version in purple for Shockwave. My Walmart had the new Shockwave and Thundercracker.

 

American Greeting Optimus Prime ornament from the Animated line..Rather hard to find.

 

New Gen-1 Robot Heros

 

Henkei Sideswipe, Tankor and Silverstreak..Love me some Henkei!

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 12/09/08

 

Transformers Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6") > Wave 1 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33908 Megatron (TF / G.I.Joe version) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6") > Wave 1 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33978 Megatron (WW version) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers > Mail Orders > Japanese Exclusives:

x1 Ratchet - Emergency Green {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Busts > G1-Style Bust(s):

x1 G1 Galvatron Head Bust {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Reissues > Classic/Takara Reissues:

x2 D-62-S Galvatron (Anime Colors) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Reissues > Classic/Takara Reissues:

x2 #66 Galvatron II (Original G1 Colors) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_12-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 12/09/08

 

Transformers Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6") > Wave 1 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33908 Megatron (TF / G.I.Joe version) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6") > Wave 1 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33978 Megatron (WW version) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers > Mail Orders > Japanese Exclusives:

x1 Ratchet - Emergency Green {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Busts > G1-Style Bust(s):

x1 G1 Galvatron Head Bust {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Reissues > Classic/Takara Reissues:

x2 D-62-S Galvatron (Anime Colors) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

Transformers Reissues > Classic/Takara Reissues:

x2 #66 Galvatron II (Original G1 Colors) {Online Store: BigBadToyStore.com}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_12-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Animated Shockwave. :thumb

 

Though, there's something rattling inside him, and I can't place where the piece might be. (I guess I have a fifth mode with mine! Shockwave transforms from Autobot Spy to Decepticon to Tank to Crane to Baby Rattle!)

Transfan, do you have one massive toy room, or is a lot of it boxed up? I would love to see a couple of large overview shots if it is one huge collection room/shrine. I think we all would...?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.