Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I dont think you have to worry about finding the joes, they are shipping alot of them to wal marts, the only problems with mine is that the one set is in bad shape and the other is nice and mint...except i could not find another decent Duke because the other one had a really messed up bubble,so i have to wait to find a nice one.

 

It still makes me sad that we both live in Minnesota, yet the toy selections seem world apart in the stores near where we live. You seem to have an easy time finding TFs and 'Joes, and I can't find them (particularly Joes) anywhere. The walmarts around here get a new case in, maybe once a month, and it's like a single case. I've gone to Walmarts, Targets, etc constantly, and I've only seen wave 6 in stores maybe twice, and I still have yet to see an armored CC. The pegs for Joes are always bare around here.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I dont think you have to worry about finding the joes, they are shipping alot of them to wal marts, the only problems with mine is that the one set is in bad shape and the other is nice and mint...except i could not find another decent Duke because the other one had a really messed up bubble,so i have to wait to find a nice one.

 

It still makes me sad that we both live in Minnesota, yet the toy selections seem world apart in the stores near where we live. You seem to have an easy time finding TFs and 'Joes, and I can't find them (particularly Joes) anywhere. The walmarts around here get a new case in, maybe once a month, and it's like a single case. I've gone to Walmarts, Targets, etc constantly, and I've only seen wave 6 in stores maybe twice, and I still have yet to see an armored CC. The pegs for Joes are always bare around here.

 

Really? I'd have thought that since you live in Minneapolis the stores would get more figures in, since it is afterall the capital.

Was at WM yesterday, and what did I find? Wave 1 of TF:A deluxes! I couldn't beleive it!

 

Picked up deluxe Cybertron Prime, Bumblebee and Prowl.

 

I love <3 all 3.

Was at WM yesterday, and what did I find? Wave 1 of TF:A deluxes! I couldn't beleive it!

 

Picked up deluxe Cybertron Prime, Bumblebee and Prowl.

 

I love <3 all 3.

 

Damn you lucky Canadians..with your universal healthcare and your early tf: animated relese.

-Henkei Grimlock

-Classics Sunstreaker

-SOC GX-41 Reideen

I dont think you have to worry about finding the joes, they are shipping alot of them to wal marts, the only problems with mine is that the one set is in bad shape and the other is nice and mint...except i could not find another decent Duke because the other one had a really messed up bubble,so i have to wait to find a nice one.

 

It still makes me sad that we both live in Minnesota, yet the toy selections seem world apart in the stores near where we live. You seem to have an easy time finding TFs and 'Joes, and I can't find them (particularly Joes) anywhere. The walmarts around here get a new case in, maybe once a month, and it's like a single case. I've gone to Walmarts, Targets, etc constantly, and I've only seen wave 6 in stores maybe twice, and I still have yet to see an armored CC. The pegs for Joes are always bare around here.

 

Really? I'd have thought that since you live in Minneapolis the stores would get more figures in, since it is afterall the capital.

 

My only guess is that in such a large area, there are a higher concentration of collectors and/or scalpers, who are buying up all the figures. Not that I really care that people buy multiples or anything, but it seems like every person who's found wave 7 thus far on the various forums I've been to have either bought the store out of every figure, or bought like, three copies of each figure. Ok, I can understand army building the generics and such, but do people really need like, 6 Snake Eyes...? It's what prevents everybody from getting a shot at these figures. I don't even know if they just aren't out in the area yet, or if I've just been totally missing them altogether. About the only wave I got lucky on was Wave 5, which I found complete back in like November of last year, then I never saw them all together again. I see IG Destro and Snow Job occasionally, but those are the only ones from that wave I ever see anymore. Wave 4 I never even saw until about January of this year.

My G1 Ultra Magnus lot came today: plastic-wheel cab, large fists, cab connector, and 2 missile launchers w/ short missiles. Swapped all his chrome, very nice shape, onto my poor beat-up G1 Optimus Prime. Yay shiny!

I dont think you have to worry about finding the joes, they are shipping alot of them to wal marts, the only problems with mine is that the one set is in bad shape and the other is nice and mint...except i could not find another decent Duke because the other one had a really messed up bubble,so i have to wait to find a nice one.

 

It still makes me sad that we both live in Minnesota, yet the toy selections seem world apart in the stores near where we live. You seem to have an easy time finding TFs and 'Joes, and I can't find them (particularly Joes) anywhere. The walmarts around here get a new case in, maybe once a month, and it's like a single case. I've gone to Walmarts, Targets, etc constantly, and I've only seen wave 6 in stores maybe twice, and I still have yet to see an armored CC. The pegs for Joes are always bare around here.

 

Really? I'd have thought that since you live in Minneapolis the stores would get more figures in, since it is afterall the capital.

 

My only guess is that in such a large area, there are a higher concentration of collectors and/or scalpers, who are buying up all the figures. Not that I really care that people buy multiples or anything, but it seems like every person who's found wave 7 thus far on the various forums I've been to have either bought the store out of every figure, or bought like, three copies of each figure. Ok, I can understand army building the generics and such, but do people really need like, 6 Snake Eyes...? It's what prevents everybody from getting a shot at these figures. I don't even know if they just aren't out in the area yet, or if I've just been totally missing them altogether. About the only wave I got lucky on was Wave 5, which I found complete back in like November of last year, then I never saw them all together again. I see IG Destro and Snow Job occasionally, but those are the only ones from that wave I ever see anymore. Wave 4 I never even saw until about January of this year.

 

Oh, i dont really think there are any scalpers in my area, and there are few collectors that I know of, that is why I am so lucky to always be able to get things right away when they come out; that is why I always tell people I am the best Damn Toy Hunter in Mankato lol

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 5/02/08

 

Transformers Animated - Deluxe Wave #1 (Asst. #83462):

x2 #83468 Lockdown [store: K-Mart]

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x1 Micron SkyGlide [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

Transformers - Japanese Mail Orders Exclusive(s):

x1 Ratchet - Emergency Green [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_05-02-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 5/02/08

 

Transformers Animated - Deluxe Wave #1 (Asst. #83462):

x2 #83468 Lockdown [store: K-Mart]

 

Transformers Japanese Movie Exclusives:

x1 Micron SkyGlide [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

Transformers - Japanese Mail Orders Exclusive(s):

x1 Ratchet - Emergency Green [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_05-02-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.