Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I just had to celebrate the opening of my new local TRU.

26-09-haul.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I found Movie 77' BumbleBee and got a new comp monitor!

 

Wow, watch out for your MP Megatron getting cosmic rust~ (seriously, that thing needs maintance... )

 

anyways, found Movie Thundercracker and Rescue (G1 repaint) Ratchet this week~

 

Actually, I already buffed out the "rust" and he looks as good as new. Good looking out, though.

Hey I actually picked movie Starscream.

 

Pretty cool fig and easily rounds out the line for me. :clap

evahaul.jpg

From ebay seller toyzbin

mchelmet.jpg

Yeah, major brownie points for my friend on this one.

Woo-HOO! RiD Ultra Magnus:

 

 

 

(Crappy cam-phone pic, at work without my real camera, etc.) Can't wait to stick him onto RiD Optimus Prime and form...

 

OMEGA PRIME!

Concept Bumblebee, Dropkick, and RR Frenzy.

 

Considered picking up Payload, but if I get him, I think I'll get the Final Stand one with damaged Bumblebee.

 

SO DAMN HAPPY.

I had read about TF Universe figs at Dollar General, so I stopped by and there was a case of them. I got Windrazor and Doomlock. $5 a head, pretty nifty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.