Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

atomicpunk626's Collection

Recommended Posts

My Geewun Omega Supreme Complete and my 80's beach towel with Soundwave and the tapes on it (freakin' awesome!!!!!!!)

i used to have the same towel, then my mom lost it. :tfsad  :tfsad

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say it's gotta be my Grimlock and Swoop from Energon. I never got a chance to own G1 Dinobots, so that was as close as I could get, and I love them.

I actually have an original movie poster my brother got for me when he worked in a movie theatre...that or my Wheeljack...or my 3 seekers (pre rub sticker)

G1 Grimlock.. my only dinobot ever.. :tfsad

My G1 Megatron. Had him for 4 months when I was but a lad, then lost it. Still wondering where it is around the yard and if it's in mint condition (Like Brawn).

 

Just picked up Megatron reissue so that'll be my new favorite.

possible but unlikely IMO. The movie was a bomb and was only re-released on video and later DVD when the TF resurrection took place.

 

I know you don't care Madhammer...but...TF:TM came out on LaserDisc in Japan.

 

My most Prized TF's:

Misc. G1 Figures

Any Alts.

20th Prime

RID Scourge

E. Galvatron

Damn thats a sweet find.  Now all you need is a decent DJ and wheels of steel to mash that TRANSFORMERS theme song with something from 50 Cent and I think that you have yourself a bonified hit.  Make that mad dash to Sony Records my friend. :thumb

I have several.  My complete Boxed Overlord, my complete boxed Trypticon (That toy changed my life)  and my G1 Star Saber

This is an easy one: 20th Prime  :clap I dreamed of it ever since it was released, and got mine only a month ago... I'm still so happy  :tfsad

My g1 MIB Fortress Maximus. :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.