Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

atomicpunk626's Collection

Recommended Posts

My most prized TFs? G1 First Aid (first TF in my collection) and BT Smokescreen( most expensive TF in my collection). Also G2 LR Prime (my favorite TF- he always kicked ass for me)

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to pick.

 

I'd have to say my "Trasformers" MIB GiGi Super Countache LP 500S... aka Italian G1 Sideswipe. The G1 Sideswipe mold is my all time fave, to the point where I have something like 9 different versions of the toy, but the GiGi one is the oldest/rarest one I've got.

 

I've also got protos of At Meister and Swindle that rate pretty high in my collection. And a complete G1 Jetfire that I love.

Though I have a lot of figures cooler and more valuable, I have to say my Superlink Japan-exclusive Shadowhawk Cosmo-Type. Basically just a blue Energon Divebomb. I consider it my most treasured TF since no other figure I own caused me so much hassle, or took as long to track down.

My most prized TF Collectable? My Takara MP Prime. This was and is the greatest TF toy EVER made period and if I had to give up all my TF I have so far MP Prime would go no where.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:usa

Why vinyl, if you can order the soundtrack on cd ???

 

Just kidding... This is an awesome piece for collectors !!!

Something secret :P

MP Convoy

BT 1 through 10, including variants.

Arm. Unicron

ATB Megatron.

TF-Collection 0 Convoy Takara Reissue

G1 Original Megatron

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.