Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JayC

Ideas for possible Alternators

I'm all up for a second second release with new colours and retooling but fairly sceptical about a third. For second releases I only have Deadend which was more than enough motivation for me to spring for both Swindle and Shockblast in the Endcap. :thumb Cooler colours and remolded heads definitely make these cons stand out. Much better than I had ever anticipated and that's only based on how I felt about Deadend.

Reguarding third time repaints. I was smart enough to skip both ricco and Rollbar but dumb enough to buy Sunstreaker. Surprisingly a lot of people have liked him so I'm assuming I got a bad one out of the bunch. The yellow plastic looks decent but the black striping looks really halfassed when compared to the slickness and professional look of Deadend. Also only after one transformation they start chipping. the doors have a real issue staying in place in alt mold and the wheel magnets don't align whatsoever. Bot mold though looks nice and is impressively tight in the arms and legs.

Anyways if Skids, Prowl, Prime, Mirage, and Rumble get repainted/retooled I want to see Ratchet with a lightbar attached, Soundwave with the light bar removed, Trailbreaker, and Hotrod. :thumb As for Rumble, a blue Frenzy is inevitable.

I think you got a bad one, 'cause my Sunstreaker is fine in the paint department.

I'm happy with Rollbar since easy modding makes him different and I really like the Jeep mold. Ricco... I liek him I guess 'cause just last year I got the reissue of the G1 I never managed to get originally.

I still consider modding him into a Decepticon sometimes.

I would like to see some Nissan cars

Nissan Skyline/Infiniti G35 Coupe

Possible characters include:

- Cliffjumper,

- Hubcap

- Hot Rod

- Runabout/Runamuck

- Wildrider

- Brakedown (notice the spelling) or call him Brakes or Break-up or whatever just make him darnit!  :slap

or as an added twist, make him Double Spy!

I think Blaster would look great using the Skids design scheme, but on a Honda Element instead.  That way you get both the red AND grey needed to bring out the homage!

I also agree w/ the concensus that Soundwave should be a Mustang - and mod the engine from a gun into Laserbeak.

Hot Rod would've been a good choice for an Acura repaint too.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE US A DODGE RAM AS 'SCOURGE' OR 'NEMESIS PRIME' THOUGH!!

I just thought of another possible one.

Looking at my stacks of Tamiya model kits, I came across my 2001 Ford Focus RS WRC (World Rally Car).

For some reason, I was thinking of mini-spys, and wondering, which one would fit the bill. :schin

Sadly, only Wheelie comes across as being the only one who could pull it off. :tfpwn

I hate the character, but love the car, and yeah, the name would fit with the theme of rally cars as well.   

here's another couple to think about:

the Dodge Callenger concept car

and Chevrolet Camaro concept car

here's another couple to think about:

the Dodge Callenger concept car

and Chevrolet Camaro concept car

Given the movie situation, this seems likely.

Pasquale

Updated

Mazda Repaint #3:  ?

Windcharger Repaint #3: ?

Mustang Repaint #3: ? Soundwave?

Scion remold #2: ?

Scion Repaint #3: ? Iron Hide?

Acura Remold #2: Camshaft

Acura Repaint #3: ?

Ram Remold #2:Nemisis Prime

Ram repaint #3: ?

FordGT Remold #2: ? Hotrod?

Ford GT Repaint #3: ?

Rumble Remold #2: ?

Rumble Reppaint #3: ? Frenzy?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE