Ideas for possible Alternators

Guest JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what would the fandom accept - in ezxchange for a good looking Trailbreaker mold?

i would totally accept a black and red repaint of the ram with a swindle head. minimal work for hasbro.

For names - i would accept "Overhaul" or "breaker"

Hunter

How about Trailblazer? Although that's probably taken too.

That would only work if they use Chevy's Trailblazer. Otherwise... no dice. Even then it would be silly because it would just be the type of vehicle. :(

A) the Jeep WAS supposed to be Trailbreaker.  So why build it and all that if they never even had the name? I thought the only reason it ended up as Swindle was because of some silly uproar over not enough deceps or something....

Hasbro does NOT currently have the rights to the name "Trailbreaker".  That's all there is to say about it.

I'm guessing that when they started designing a Jeep Trailbreaker they didn't realize they wouldn't be able to secure the trademark (if it came to pass).

Chevy only renamed the Blazer, Trailblazer, for the '02 Model Year - so it isn't like that particular trademark/conflict has been around for a long time.  Since Overhaul is a little SUV, any potential Chevy conflict would probably still apply - however, if they couldn't name a non-car TF "Trailbreaker" then we would know that somebody else holds the trademark for some other toy-related purpose.

You want Alternators ideas okay here you go...

Hot shot- A red/gold flames Hundai Tiberon.... think armada power up version.

Rodimus- Red dodge Viper with gold flames and large spoiler... or the SXT-10 but with gold flames and the faceplate removed for Optimus!

Nemesis Prime- need I say more... plus with the sword!

Iron hide/ ratchet- the psion xb

Bumblebee- the other psion car(can't remember name!)

Though I know that Takara may this figure- Wildride as a silver with black dodge viper... reverse Deadend color scheme with different head.

so what would the fandom accept - in ezxchange for a good looking Trailbreaker mold?

i would totally accept a black and red repaint of the ram with a swindle head. minimal work for hasbro.

Hunter

That would only work if they use Chevy's Trailblazer. Otherwise... no dice. Even then it would be silly because it would just be the type of vehicle. :(

it would be cool though

Hunter

it would be cool though

Though, transfans would have no right to ever complain about "Gobot names" again if they like a Trailblazer named Trailblazer.

Hunter

it would be cool though

Though, transfans would have no right to ever complain about "Gobot names" again if they like a Trailblazer named Trailblazer.

I can`t think of any characters named Trailbreaker. So couldn`t they say maybe make a Trailblazer and name it Trailbreaker?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to this site but have been lurking for a while.  I wanted to see what opinons were out there of vehicles that could become alternators.  I have found a few of my own and believe they could be possible... seeing how nearly each company has already contributed.

so... here are some pictures.

Ironhide - Durango

Trailblazer - Commander

Megatron - Hummer H2

Hot Rod - New Comaro

Motormaster - Magnum

Arcee - Solstice

Seekers - GTO

post-6974-1140753645.jpg

post-6974-1140753654.jpg

post-6974-1140753663.jpg

post-6974-1140754111.jpg