Botcon 2005 Announced?

Soundwave.ca

Hello just wanted to expand this, some of the details about the con are going to be in the second issue of the Collectors Club newsletter. Its being held in Frisco Texas which is like 23 miles or so north of Dallas. It is being held at the Embassy Suites Hotel again from the 22-25 September 2005 (although the 22nd and 25 are going to be half days only). Registration begins May 1st.

Awesome! I'm in Louisiana so I might get to go depending on work.

post-27-1111944443.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BotCon is back!! HELL YES!!!!!

Awesome news. *eagerly awaits the second club newsletter*

Now, September 22-25 will actually work for me! My Summer Quarter for college ends that week, so if I plan right, I COULD go. And again, the only thing stopping me would be the $$$ part.

Dallas eh? in September eh? well there go my chances of going...far away and 2 weeks into school...thats GREAT timing 

:pfx :pfx :roll :tdown

I second that

Same here.

:tfmad :tfmad :tfmad :tfmad

Then again, since my parents know that this is important to me, and I'm leaving high school as of June, it just might work. I have an uncle in Texas, but I don't think he lives near where the con is going to be. We'll see. Hell, I've been to Denver by myself, without my parents with me.

Why the hell don't they have it durring the summer?!?! I'll be a month into teaching, and I don't think they're gonna like me asking for a sub for 3 days so I can go buy Transformers. FRIGGIN' IDIOTS...GOD!!!

Archived