Unable to "get into" Armada/Energon

Elita-One

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Micron Legend was leagues better than Armada. First, the animations were the fixed originals. Second, the kids weren't as annoying IMO as the armada ones.

Beast Machines was my favorite because it took place solely on Seibertron. So there obviously wasn't any humans.

Any other thoughts?

I thought Sideways was very interesting.. and I liked the escalading rival between Starscream and Megatron.. it was a nice break from the old Megs and Screamer rival.. which literally was pretty stupid in it's own right the way it was executed. I really don't know who's more stupid.. as Obiwan says.. 'Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him'.. I thought Screamer on the Autobot side for awhile was also interesting..

yeah well said :thumb thats my No1# point in watching Armada:

Starcream's charater kicks ass, and how he keeps on swaying to good then to evil the back again. Best ep for me was "Cramp" (although the last ep "mortal combat" was great too) when starscream fights Galvatron for the last time trying to prove the excistence of Unicron and how Galvatron has been so foolish, Also it had one of the best deaths in armada seeing screamer stop fighting galvatron to blast unicron which getting distroyed in the prosess. Classic

Perhaps it is just me but I do not really like watching a show in Japanese with US subtitles. And listening to all that Japanese is odd too.

The new show should be US made. Then the voice actors do not have to dub their work and Frank Welker may want to return. :tftongue

I thought that Energon was really well animated. With the Transformers transforming realy fast. They had lot's of detail making them look far more complicated.

The thing I didn't like homever was the way they had those no backgorund just load of colour transform sequences that they reused every episode to cut down on time and cost I imagine (having never animated a morning cartoon before that's an assumption) G1 did the same sort of things too but they atleast tried to put them in whatever background they where.

Kicker weilding that Transformer sword was stupid as well. That thing was taller than he was and made of whatever metal Cybertronians use. I've held an actual sword and they are seriously heavy and hard to swing imagine one longer than you are tall.

BUt he had the Armor created from Cybertronian tech that agumented his strieght. And about the Colourful TFing sequenses, almast all animies have colourful backgrounds when changes accure, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Super Sentai.

Archived