Would U have accepted Megs. in Honda mold?

Deadpool

I myself would have hated it, even though to me the head mold does look similar. It is a wimpy mold for Megs. As far for MP Prime just like everyone else I pose him with my Alt.s, but officially hes not Alt/Binal so we will probably see a different version. I mean they did after all downsize Grim and Shock so far.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drool :drool :drool :drool :thumb :thumb That I like alot! Nice Galvatron!

About the Honda -> No way

About Galvatron -> Some kitbasher put alot of time, creativity and money in this. A repaint is meant to save on all of that :)

With all the stuff that has to be changed for MP to look like Galvatron, it's hardly worth it.

I would prefer that they did Rodimus and not Optimus.

The other day I was looking at a model kit of a Chevrolet SSR, it was blue with flames - after seeing that I think I now would prefer to see the SSR as Rodimus (instead of Kup).

Back on topic, I wouldn't have minded Megs as a Honda S2000. The P-38 isn't exactly the biggest, most powerful gun - yet everyone seems to accept that alt mode without question.

Whoever came up with the idea for Megatron being a honda needs to be shot.

A neat idea would be for Alternator Megatron to be a a truck rig sorta like the R.I.D Scourge

I also agree that a Hummer would be cool also.

Also it would be cool if the Alternators line expanded into monster trucks. Megatron could be Grave Digger. Waiting to get cyber-slapped :tard

I would never in a million years accept any car as Megatron. A large truck, maybe, or even a hearse, but not any car that's likely to appear in the Alternators line. If they do ever produce an Alternators Megatron, I won't be calling him that. He'll be Megabolt, or Megastorm. That I could live with.

Archived