Would U have accepted Megs. in Honda mold?

Deadpool

Megatron as anything but a Walther P-38 is unacceptable. To whomever stated that a P-38 isn't the 'most powerful hangun' you have a gift for understatement. The 9mm cartridge is junk, and the weapon itself is obselete. Wait- whats that I hear?

The Transformers-

More than Meets the Eye!

The Transformers-

Robots In Disguise!

If you bother to listen to the theme song then an alternate mode as a fairly cheap and common(well not as common now as in '74(I believe this is the pre-TF copyright date)) pistol is all right. He is disguised as a P-38, he isn't actually a P-38. I would like to point out also that it was the standard issue sidearm of the German army in WWII. You really don't get any more appropriate than a weapon used by the Nazi's when assigning alt modes to the most evil Decepticon of them all.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Megatron as anything but a Walther P-38 is unacceptable. To whomever stated that a P-38 isn't the 'most powerful hangun' you have a gift for understatement. The 9mm cartridge is junk, and the weapon itself is obselete. Wait- whats that I hear?

The Transformers-

More than Meets the Eye!

The Transformers-

Robots In Disguise!

If you bother to listen to the theme song then an alternate mode as a fairly cheap and common(well not as common now as in '74(I believe this is the pre-TF copyright date)) pistol is all right. He is disguised as a P-38, he isn't actually a P-38. I would like to point out also that it was the standard issue sidearm of the German army in WWII. You really don't get any more appropriate than a weapon used by the Nazi's when assigning alt modes to the most evil Decepticon of them all.

It is an appropriate alt-mode for him, but the toy did suck. However, prepare to be beaten down by most everyone as they say how the gun makes no sense. They've been subjugated by TF movie discussions, a movie that has now been pushed back and might not get made.

Megatron as anything but a Walther P-38 is unacceptable.  To whomever stated that a P-38 isn't the 'most powerful hangun' you have a gift for understatement.  The 9mm cartridge is junk, and the weapon itself is obselete.  Wait- whats that I hear?

The Transformers-

More than Meets the Eye!

The Transformers-

Robots In Disguise!

If you bother to listen to the theme song then an alternate mode as a fairly cheap and common(well not as common now as in '74(I believe this is the pre-TF copyright date)) pistol is all right.  He is disguised as a P-38, he isn't actually a P-38.  I would like to point out also that it was the standard issue sidearm of the German army in WWII.  You really don't get any more appropriate than a weapon used by the Nazi's when assigning alt modes to the most evil Decepticon of them all.

I'm a G1 purists so I prefer Megatron to be a gun but I have learned to respect everyones opinion and seeing as you're new I'd like to let you kow that you are walking on eggshells

Just lookin' out for you :thumb

Lets also not forget that MP-Prime is NOT a BT/ALT

MP Prime might be under the "Anniversary" or "Masterpiece" lines, but he's the same proportion to the Alts as G1 OP was in the cartoon and as a toy to his soldier bots, so separating them doesn't really make sense.

I'd like to point out that I can come across a little differently(harsher, or more passionate) than I intend to, however I see no reason to shield you all from the truth. Alternate forms are disguises(so sayeth the theme song) therefore any and all are acceptable. Alterations to existing forms is however unacceptable.

I do however appreciate you trying to protect me from myself.

I'd like to point out that I can come across a little differently(harsher, or more passionate) than I intend to, however I see no reason to shield you all from the truth. Alternate forms are disguises(so sayeth the theme song) therefore any and all are acceptable. Alterations to existing forms is however unacceptable.

I do however appreciate you trying to protect me from myself.

You're right, Alt Megs should be a 1:24 scale P38. :tfevil

I might as well tell you to look at the computer screen in front of your face.  If you can't look at Decepticharger and see how wrong it would be for it to have been Megatron, there's not much I can do but call you stupid.

That wasn't my point. (looks for the smiley for "jackass") :roll (this will have to do)

Of course the windcharger repaint would've made a silly Megatron. My 2 cents were merely commenting on the skid marks that Alternator was leaving in your shorts... you seem to have anger management issues... :wtf

so to paraphrase your quote -

"If you can't [comment on other people's opinions, that haven't even been formed, about a toy that doesn't even exist, without personally insulting them], there's not much I can do but call you [a jackass]."

In other words...lighten up! Sheesh.

(not to start a flame war but you all but called me stupid for an opinion i didn't even claim...I'm not gonna sit back and let you feel all righteous.)

Wow, you must have years of experience under your belt in order make a comment that stupid.

Either your sarcasm-dar is broken or you're twice as stupid as you're accusing me of being. :tftounge

Archived