Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair & Alternators...

Recommended Posts

I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

Hehe...Yeah I think that is all over with there Wikkid.

 

Yes I think he's mis-transformed and I think that the pose really destroys a lot of coolness that could be in this figure.

:pfx

To me he looks like a cop in riot gear that explains the bulky-ness. They just have him in an ackward pose and the camera angles aren't that great either. Whether anyone else or not likes him I do.

I like him, but I find that neon red nightstick disturbing. It looks like he's the first Autobot ever to sport a.......... Uh on second thought never mind this isn't INH. :tflaugh

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

 

It seemed to have started out that way, but now look at this mess. Too bad... as many of you G1 fanboy-haters there are out there, it really would have been nice to have a real, updated G1 line.

 

But we don't need to argue that. Design-wise, it sucks, plain and simple. At least with Windcharger, even though he looks nothing like the original, it was at least a cool design. Here, we have a really, really, bad looking Transformer. Sorry, but there's no getting around it. It's cheap looking and ugly.

I'm pretty sure Prowl is transformed incorrectly, or at least posed poorly. I'm going to reserve judgement on this one for the time being, but I feel pretty confident that once people start getting their hands on testshots and doing some real photoshoots we're going to see a whole new side of this thing. Hasbro's yet to seriously disappoint me with any of the Alts. Even Decepticharger, who I thought was beyond hideous, is starting to look better now that he's gotten a much-needed cleaning.

I think this is what Prowl was supposed to look like...

 

- shoulder turned forward

- legs reversed

 

altprowllegsshoulders2cf.jpg

I think this is what Prowl was supposed to look like...

 

- shoulder turned forward

- legs reversed

 

altprowllegsshoulders2cf.jpg

I think it looks better with the shoulders the other way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.