Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair & Alternators...

Recommended Posts

Hey all...

Ok, since it's "Toy Fair Time" nowadays. What do you think will pop up as far as Alternators go? Do you think the Store Exclusives rumor will be fully confirmed or completely scrapped?

 

I'm hoping that the Store Exclusives rumor will be mentioned. And I'm also hoping we get some more info on Swerve and Drag Strip/Thrust. And I pray the red truck rumor is finally answered.

Now I don't expect a whole lot of stuff, since Cybertron is the new mainline, but still I'm hoping for some nice info tidbits.

 

What do you guys/gals think and hope for with Alternators at Toy Fair?

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jets. trucks. period.

Any info on the direction of the line would be nice, since it is unclear what the next step is.

 

Also, I would like Hasbro to give a definite answer about the state of the reissues.

Any info is welcome at this point.

Any Alt news would be great.

 

Without the leaked Hasbro test-shots and prototypes, we'd never know anything about the line, except for totally unfounded rumors, until each bot hit the shelves.

 

The only "news" we really get ahead of time is through the Walmart computer listings.

I concur with pretty much everything that was said here. I would also like to see some info on the movie toyline.

I'm hoping for new info about Alts but I think it's just gonna be stuff we've already seen, as in up to Wheeljack.

 

EDIT: I stand corrected there is an Alt Prowl, Dragstrip and the vehicle mode of Swerve is shown.

Well, they have alt Prowl and a "Dragstrip" without the mud everyone was complaining about.

  • Author
Well, they have alt Prowl and a "Dragstrip" without the mud everyone was complaining about.

Yeah...looks good so far. Is it me, or is "Drag Strip" not so gold anymore...more of a yellow now?

 

I see a Red alert repaint of Prowl on the horizon. I mean the car and the chest is perfect for it, that's a solid Red alert body IMO. I can't wait until better posed pictures come out. My only concern is his legs seem to be very limited in posability, but I pray I'm wrong. (though, that won't stop me from getting him ASAP)

im pritty happy with prowl i like the bot i like the car and the toy looks pritty good drag strip also looks quite nice so i will be picking them up as for the red c5 im not realy going to bother

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.