Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toy Fair & Alternators...

Recommended Posts

I see a Red alert repaint of Prowl on the horizon. I mean the car and the chest is perfect for it, that's a solid Red alert body IMO. I can't wait until better posed pictures come out. My only concern is his legs seem to be very limited in posability, but I pray I'm wrong. (though, that won't stop me from getting him ASAP)

I agree. I was thinking too myself that looked like G-1 Sideswipe's transformation scheme. Its a shame they already released Sideswipe, but yeah a reapint of Red alert will be most definate and I wouldn't be surprised if we see our first Protectobot in the line. Streetwise.

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The more I look at it the more I think Prowl is mis-transformed...

Even if Prowl's legs are mistransformed (turn them around), his chest looks awkard. Those two big hinges on either side of his face are big and distracting.

 

If Prowl is correctly transformed, I do not want to see any repaints of that mold. I like the Dragstrip repaint, but given the shoulder & leg problems with that mold I won't get him.

 

To me, I hope the Alternator/BT line get better. I am passing on Alt/BT Ravage, Windcharger, and Dragstrip...maybe Swerve (unless his head is cool) and Prowl (if his robot mode is wrong) too. Whoever said that Prowl looked like a huge Spychanger was dead on. I know that the Alt/BT line is a throwback to the G1 series, but now we are getting G1 appearance and poseabilty here!

 

With that said, I may just go back to G1 Takara reissues since Hasbro maybe phasing the US line. The only Alts/BTs I will get are Wheeljack and Shockwave.

I'm guessing Prowl is mistransformed. The legs are so bland and uninspired. :tdown The chest wouldn't appear so large if his arms were bigger. I'll get it anyway.

I'm guessing Prowl is mistransformed. The legs are so bland and uninspired.

:pfx He looks like he`s wearing a pair of slacks and loafers, especially in that JC Penny`s mannequin pose. What`s with that Sith lightsaber? Undecided though. Need better pics and someone that knows how pose a bot.

what's the prob with alt prowl, i think he looks pretty neat, plus he does have knees

I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

people who said it wasn't should have looked at the characters names, transforms and faces

  • Author
I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

Hehe...Yeah I think that is all over with there Wikkid.

 

Yes I think he's mis-transformed and I think that the pose really destroys a lot of coolness that could be in this figure.

I don't suppose anyone wants to argue that alternators arn't G1?

Hehe...Yeah I think that is all over with there Wikkid.

 

Yes I think he's mis-transformed and I think that the pose really destroys a lot of coolness that could be in this figure.

:pfx

To me he looks like a cop in riot gear that explains the bulky-ness. They just have him in an ackward pose and the camera angles aren't that great either. Whether anyone else or not likes him I do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.