Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Alternators be......

Should Alternators stay a licensed only brand or could they take the RID route 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Alternators stay a licensed only brand or could they take the RID route

    • Licensed only
      56%
      28
    • "realistic" Alt mode (ala RID) would be fine
      6%
      3
    • both
      38%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

So i know everyone is tired of repaints *cough*battlekitty*cough*. But what would you say if you were told that the next Alternator would not be a licensed vehicle, but something like Hot Rod's alt mode or RID car brothers? With highly detailed "realistic" vehicles (interiors, exterior detail, etc..) but with alternator size, transformations, and posability? With true homages galore?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said both, they wont give us a modern bug, but we could do a classic bug without the logos and get our bumblebee I think they should still get licenses but screw the germans over as much as possible

I was gonna say no, but your Hot Rod idea really got me going. :drool

I think it would work like a charm, and even keep the line going stronger!

Eh, I actually like that they're real cars. Sure it's a buzzkill that there aren't any Lamborghinis or Porsches in this line, but I'd rather have a real car than an "almost real" ripoff. We already have G1 for that.

 

P.S. You're only saying this b/c you want a Hot Rod Alternator, OPP... :tfgrin

P.S. You're only saying this b/c you want a Hot Rod Alternator, OPP... :tfgrin

Well we knew that. :roll

  • Author
P.S. You're only saying this b/c you want a Hot Rod Alternator, OPP... :tfgrin

:fire

 

 

 

 

:grr

 

 

 

 

 

:redface

 

 

 

maybe

:lol

 

Nice one.

 

Hey I'd love to see it too. I'm just not sure how it would work with the line being so focused on "real cars," unless Ferrari breaks down and lets HasTak use the Enzo for Hot Rod... :thumb :drool

I said both, they wont give us a modern bug, but we could do a classic bug without the logos and get our bumblebee I think they should still get licenses but screw the germans over as much as possible

Amen brother Smith. :thumb :pfx

I said both, they wont give us a modern bug, but we could do a classic bug without the logos and get our bumblebee  I think they should still get licenses but screw the germans over as much as possible

Amen brother Smith. :thumb :pfx

There's still the question of what to do about those big-ass feet of his, though. IMO Bumblebee is one of those characters who you just can't screw up as an Alternator, b/c he's so iconic. He's got to be done right.

I said both, they wont give us a modern bug, but we could do a classic bug without the logos and get our bumblebee  I think they should still get licenses but screw the germans over as much as possible

Amen brother Smith. :thumb :pfx

There's still the question of what to do about those big-ass feet of his, though. IMO Bumblebee is one of those characters who you just can't screw up as an Alternator, b/c he's so iconic. He's got to be done right.

the answer is easy *puts on kitbasher hat* make him a trunk foot former and use the front end for shoulders/arms pop his head out of the firewall and colapse his cab and voila alternators bumblebee

 

 

and give him the toys head, it was cooler

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.