Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robot Masters Dinobots

Recommended Posts

Would you buy them if they came out? I was playing around with my Robot Masters Optimus Prime and was thinking about how cool the G1 toys would have been with this kind of posibility. Then, I thought since the Dinobots have never been reissued, how cool would it be if they were released as part of the Robot Masters line. I know I would be first in line to buy those. So what does everone else think about it?

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean repaints, or original molds? I'd buy new molds, but the repaints would have to be better than G2 for me to want them. I'd really like to see some insecticon RM's. They could make them each a little smaller then your average RM and come in a 3-pack for around $30. That's my dream, anyway.

I'd love to see them myself, seeing that I only got Snarl and Swoop from before.

  • Author
You mean repaints, or original molds? I'd buy new molds, but the repaints would have to be better than G2 for me to want them. I'd really like to see some insecticon RM's. They could make them each a little smaller then your average RM and come in a 3-pack for around $30. That's my dream, anyway.

Yeah, I mean new molds. In the same vein as Starscream and Optimus Prime. I would want them to look the same as G1 just smaller and with greater posebility.

i would i woud also like to see iron hide and prowl get new molds as well

what about perceptor and wheeljack, they are both included in the rm storyline. the idea is a good one though.

If they released RM Dinobots (and Insecticons), you betcha I'd buy 'em.

I always wanted G1-scheme Grimock and Swoop. (had Pretender Legend and G2 Grimlock.)

 

Aoi

RM Dinobots, if it would happen I'll be grabing them. I want to the Preds as RM's too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.