Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robot Masters Dinobots

Recommended Posts

That idea is just Prime! :thumb That is what I was expecting from the Powerlinx Dinobots! :tfsad

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

To bad the Energon Dinobots didn't deliver, IMO. Swoop was alright, but Grimlock was a shame. I was really looking forward to them, until I got a good look at them.

If they were G1 Dinobots with better poseability, I'd buy them.

i'd really like to see a RM combiner (not like Victory Sabre). Predaking would be so kickass.

 

and yer, i do want to have the Dinobots released as RMs.

How dare you ask me such a question! OF COURSE I'D BUY THEM!! I'm waiting to finally see the most articulate G-1 remakes for the DINOBOTS. I'd love to see all five but in particular I'd love to see what would be done for SLAG and GRIM. Man these would be great. I'm also waiting to see if these badboys will get the MASTERPIECE treatment or eveb become BT'd the right way. I'd be first of second in line to get 'em.

 

Thinking about it I'd even make a GODZILLA DINOBOT to make the team an even six. There are too many ideas for this line it just isn't funny!

RM Dinobot combiners. i don't care about the cost, I'd remortgage my house for that! I suppose Sludge would need to be the main body what with him being a big ol' "Brontosaurus" and all. If he was the size of that Giant Bomber guy and the others were maybey Optimus sized.

I'd buy anything with the werds "Dinobot(s)" attached.

Hell I buy anything to do with dinosaurs. Damn palaeontology...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.