Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robot Masters Dinobots

Recommended Posts

Still haven't bought a single RM figure (although I'm planning on doing so), but redesigned Dinobots would be great. Maybe release them as a set.

 

But then, there are indeed many G-1 characters who could use an update for this line.

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be very, very nice to see more new molds pop up in the line. I figure it's just matter of time before more popular characters find their way in to the RM line, so i'll just sit back and see what happens.

 

While I was 'playing' with Victory saber yesterday, I kept thinking this guy needs a Deathzarus to beat up... I'd like to see more of the japanese leaders... Star Convoy, Overlord, Scorponok BM2 Galvatron. All would be sweet. And Dinobots? Yes please.

I'm guessing if they remade them for the RM line that they would scale them down. That would be a pretty cool concept. I would consider the purchase, definitely.

yup, more robot masters are always good.

Yeah it would be awesome to see the Dinobot's in RM I'd also love to see Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus!

I would want them to look the same as G1 just smaller and with greater posebility.

Isn't that what they did with energon (expect for the smaller part).?

 

I too would buy them, but would also want to see Takara 5 pack Re-issue, like the Predicons.

 

I thought there was a rumor about the Dinobots being re-released by Takara anyways?... Any truth to this?

hell friggin yeah I'd buy some RM Dinobots!

hell friggin yeah I'd buy some RM Dinobots!

Suprise, suprise :P :tftongue

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.