Don Murphy update - movie SPOILERS

Nevermore

I just hope that the Cons aren't Evil embodied, they should have a reason to fight, and hate,

-Peace through Tyrenny

:pfx

That is the thing this franchise needs most to mature.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's kinda pissing me off that Don says he will only answer a few questions and some frickin egghead has to ask a question like; will Bludgeon be in it? :tard

Somebody needs to smack the dumbass who asked that question. :punch

Same goes for the idiot who asked about any tf's keeping cybertronian alt modes, someone beat that guy with a heavy blunt object!

On top of that someone asks if each side will have more than 4 bots, which is a question we've all known the answer to for months. Where do these people come from?!?!

A couple of the questions asked were somewhat decent but these people need to start thinking a little bit before asking the first dumbass question that pops into their heads.

No joke. Don is going out of his way to work with fans and those guys in his forum are idiots! Everytime he says he will answer 5 more questions, people are repeating the same questions, not asking yes/no questions, or asking completely dumb questions.

What....why ask about Bludgeon? Somebody please slap that guy.

Gesalts? That would mean it would be Megs and 5 other robots making up the cast of the Decepticons (If they used the G1 formula of 5 robot = 1 giant robot). DM already said that it would around 7 on 7! Use your head people.

I am going to join the forum just to complain to the posters...watch.

drat didn't have time to post my question about the GoBots Version of Megatron being in the movie, you know the awesome car version. I mean if he doesn't appear, at least throw in alligator megs, very essential to the movie...... all kidding aside, I wonder if when ready, how they will come about introducing Grimlock to the movie,,,, hmmm ... ford mustang or dino.....

Well, here's my opinion for what it's worth....

First of all, Soundwave will/should NOT be an IPod or any other gizmo. He should be a vehicle. Don has already stated several times that there will be no mass shifting. It would be very nice to see him as either (as someone else stated) a military surveillance van or jet.

Also, Megatron as a tank = sweetness. As long as he doesn't look like the Armada version. I'm thinking a mix between G1 and G2 Megatron.

And the barrel of the tank is an arm mounted fusion cannon.

If they take the X-Men approach to this movie it will be awesome. That means a nicely composed score and NO popular songs (of ANY genre), good casting and good writing.

P.S. "Will Bludgeon be in the movie?" GAH!!! Why the f*&k would he be? Perhaps I could see him in one if they did like, seven movies - and he would have to be in the last one. But Bludgeon wasn't a very well known character...at least not well known enough to be in this movie.

http://www.d13satellite.com/donmurphy/show...5&pagenumber=20

I went ahead and stuck around in the forum, but no one noticed my complaints. Probably old news to the older members. I sure wish those idiots that are online when DM permits 5 questions, would pay more attention and ask good questions.

DM made a good point later and said to move on instead of trying to figure out who and what will be in the movie. Instead just discuss what we think need to be done in order for the movie to be a success.

Archived