Don Murphy update - movie SPOILERS

Nevermore

bludgeon was a pretender. He was featured prominantly in the Marvel G1 and G2 comics. He was a warrior, similar to Dinobot but not honorable or noble. He was also in the DW's Armada arc "Worlds Collide." He is one of my fav characters, but is not popular or well-known enough to be in teh movie. I doubt Grimlock will be in it, hope fully we'll see him and some combiners in the second film.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The posters over there have been trying to convince Don to put Bludgeon in the movie and include a Cybertroninan alt mode for Soundwave.

Just to be clear there's only one user whos actually been quizzing Don about this character (though a couple of Bludgeon threads did get a half decent response).

Los - The idiots over at DM.net responded. :)

Skullturd - Please stick to posing over at Long Beach. You'll probably come across as less of a moron (doubtful).

It's kinda pissing me off that Don says he will only answer a few questions and some frickin egghead has to ask a question like; will Bludgeon be in it? :tard

Somebody needs to smack the dumbass who asked that question. :punch

Same goes for the idiot who asked about any tf's keeping cybertronian alt modes, someone beat that guy with a heavy blunt object!

On top of that someone asks if each side will have more than 4 bots, which is a question we've all known the answer to for months. Where do these people come from?!?!

A couple of the questions asked were somewhat decent but these people need to start thinking a little bit before asking the first dumbass question that pops into their heads.

And just think, you're not even on a member there- imagine how it felt for me there coming into it 12 hours too late due to time zone problems, only to find idiots posting stupid questions when there are reassurances fans need on characters like soundwave, who at various different points of discussion looked like his mass shifting and more to the point, telepathy abilities were to be scrapped. Needless to say, alot of flaming went on in my subsequent posts in that thread... yess! :tfmad

no combiner? and he called that a LAME question?

for me that would have been part of the movie's final battle!

ahh well...no combaticons...

i was hoping there will be gestalts

anyway, Don or Rogers said before the movie will involve battles between gigantic robots. i didn't know thier definition of 'gigantic' was an ordinary transformer. well, transformers are gigantic relative to earth creatures, but i was looking at a perspective of being 'gigantic' realtive to the robots.

i don't think that is a lame question somehow

No, actually What John Rogers said was that there were already gonna be gigantic robots duking it out and the Combiners might be too much to take in for the first movie.

no combiner? and he called that a LAME question?

for me that would have been part of the movie's final battle!

ahh well...no combaticons...

i was hoping there will be gestalts

anyway, Don or Rogers said before the movie will involve battles between gigantic robots. i didn't know thier definition of 'gigantic' was an ordinary transformer. well, transformers are gigantic relative to earth creatures, but i was looking at a perspective of being 'gigantic' realtive to the robots.

i don't think that is a lame question somehow

No, actually What John Rogers said was that there were already gonna be gigantic robots duking it out and the Combiners might be too much to take in for the first movie.

Exactly.

This complaint drives me nuts sometimes. "Why can't there be combiners in this movie?" Well, MAYBE because this movie is going to be INTRODUCING the Transformers. Who showed up in the first episode of the TV show? Regular ol' Autobots and Decepticons. They needed to be established first, because THEY were the new characters at that point; the whole idea of transforming robots from another planet was the initial focus. THEN you could start to slowly introduce other guys like Jetfire, the Dinobots, the Insecticons, the Constructicons.... etc.

You have to establish the basic concept first. AFTER that point you can start to introduce the "gimmick" characters. So enough already.

And in general, I think everyone needs to lighten up a LOT about this. "400 million? Did they say 400 million? Where did they get that number from? How did they figure that out? Are they expecting it to be that much?" GAAAAHHHH I swear... Murphy can't write a single word without it being parsed to death by overzealous fanboys. Just frickin' chill out.

what they need to do is think about what questions they ask and are they actually likely to actually have something to do with the film.

next time i hope someone asks that besides 7 main characters will there be any in the background to make up the numbers

what they need to do is think about what questions they ask and are they actually likely to actually have something to do with the film.

next time i hope someone asks that besides 7 main characters will there be any in the background to make up the numbers

I thought they already stated something like there'll be a bunch of cameos, background characters, supporting cast, etc to accompany the 5-7 main characters?

That's basically how the TV show worked, too.

It's kinda pissing me off that Don says he will only answer a few questions and some frickin egghead has to ask a question like; will Bludgeon be in it?  :tard

Somebody needs to smack the dumbass who asked that question.  :punch

Same goes for the idiot who asked about any tf's keeping cybertronian alt modes, someone beat that guy with a heavy blunt object!

On top of that someone asks if each side will have more than 4 bots, which is a question we've all known the answer to for months. Where do these people come from?!?!

A couple of the questions asked were somewhat decent but these people need to start thinking a little bit before asking the first dumbass question that pops into their heads.

And just think, you're not even on a member there- imagine how it felt for me there coming into it 12 hours too late due to time zone problems, only to find idiots posting stupid questions when there are reassurances fans need on characters like soundwave, who at various different points of discussion looked like his mass shifting and more to the point, telepathy abilities were to be scrapped. Needless to say, alot of flaming went on in my subsequent posts in that thread... yess! :tfmad

Hey Bowspearer!

Thanks for the help in there. Looks like I struck a nerve. Hopefully people over there will come to realize that DM is trying to do something special with the forum.

Those idiots act like it is a McDonald's playground in there. Its like trying to talk G1 Transformers with my sister's kids!

Archived