Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Hey, if you have Bobba Fett, can you put a picture of him on the bike?

 

Sorry dude, i haven't got a Boba Fett here to lay my hands on...

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

 

You have him mistransformed... The black part of his arm slides up inside the gray shoulder part. :)

 

That being said, that particular phrase plus a furious raised fist ARE a great action pose for Grimlock.

 

~Matt Booker

The only reason why I don't do that with his arms ALL the time is because they just slip down and its not much of a huge difference.

It took me 1 week to open this guy up. I was better off using the Matrix that came with Revoltech Prime, but he was already put in storage.

 

screenshot02rm2.jpg

:tflaugh

 

I know you are trying to reinact the movie but all I keep thinking is

 

"Only I can rock this Sh it, Brah!"

Attack of the little guys!!

 

IMAG0162.jpg

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

 

You have him mistransformed... The black part of his arm slides up inside the gray shoulder part. :)

 

That being said, that particular phrase plus a furious raised fist ARE a great action pose for Grimlock.

 

~Matt Booker

The only reason why I don't do that with his arms ALL the time is because they just slip down and its not much of a huge difference.

Then you have a bad Grimlock. It makes a world of difference and in mine, it'll stay like that all day. Areyou sure you're doing it right? Push it in until it locks a second time. It's basically got two levels of locknessitude.

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

 

You have him mistransformed... The black part of his arm slides up inside the gray shoulder part. :)

 

That being said, that particular phrase plus a furious raised fist ARE a great action pose for Grimlock.

 

~Matt Booker

The only reason why I don't do that with his arms ALL the time is because they just slip down and its not much of a huge difference.

Then you have a bad Grimlock. It makes a world of difference and in mine, it'll stay like that all day. Areyou sure you're doing it right? Push it in until it locks a second time. It's basically got two levels of locknessitude.

 

locknessitude :tflaugh best word eva.

 

As for Grimlock's arms I didn't know about being able to lock them up in. I was going to get one of him for my self to G1 but after my son got his, and I saw those painful looking arms I decided not to. Might have to reconsider now.

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

IMAG0013.jpg

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

IMAG0013.jpg

Tigga please

 

100_2156.jpg

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

IMAG0013.jpg

Tigga please

 

100_2156.jpg

:tfpwn That's way better than mine :suicide

ME GRIMLOCK!!!!!!

This was the best I came up with as far as Grimmy is concerned.......so far. He's a little too G1

IMAG0013.jpg

So thats what his arms should look like? I'll have to try to lock the in like that later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.