Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Those Ravage pics are SWEET, T-Man.

Awww, Tanks.

 

I agree, fantastic poses. I even remember my cat now :tfsad

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Those Ravage pics are SWEET, T-Man.

Awww, Tanks.

 

I agree, fantastic poses. I even remember my cat now :tfsad

I'm good if I can Dig up old memories.

venom macbeth: what the hell is wrong with your G1 Mirage's face/head?! (o_O) Is that a KO??

 

I thought the same thing. Ugly G1 KO's FTL. I bought a Vintage G1 Mirage in FANTASTIC shape for only slightly more than what online retailers are charging for that KO. You just gotta look.

 

I know I'm coming in kinda late, but...what's wrong with it's face? I got it for xmas, and I saw the ebay auction for it, which advertised it as G1 (nothing about reissue-ness.) I'm looking at TFU.info, and they look the same to me. <:-/

PHOT0007-25.jpg

Yo poser!

PHOT0014-16.jpg

Mhmhmmm?

PHOT0019-9.jpg

What do you want, pipsqueak?!

PHOT0015-13.jpg

PFF!

PHOT0004-22.jpg

Didn't say nothing! *transform*, sorry! bye!

 

BB: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ALONG LIKE THAT?! MY BUTTOCKS ARE GONNA RUST!!!AAAAAAA!!!!What do you want me to do next?!

Here's some I took the other day, out of sheer boredom, hope you enjoy:

S7300283.jpg

S7300284.jpg

P_Z

Nice!

 

I'd swap that guy's head for Barricade's current head.

PHOT0007-25.jpg

Yo poser!

PHOT0014-16.jpg

Mhmhmmm?

PHOT0019-9.jpg

What do you want, pipsqueak?!

PHOT0015-13.jpg

PFF!

PHOT0004-22.jpg

Didn't say nothing! *transform*, sorry! bye!

 

BB: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ALONG LIKE THAT?! MY BUTTOCKS ARE GONNA RUST!!!AAAAAAA!!!!What do you want me to do next?!

 

whos the red guy?

Dave.

PHOT0007-25.jpg

Yo poser!

PHOT0014-16.jpg

Mhmhmmm?

PHOT0019-9.jpg

What do you want, pipsqueak?!

PHOT0015-13.jpg

PFF!

PHOT0004-22.jpg

Didn't say nothing! *transform*, sorry! bye!

 

BB: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ALONG LIKE THAT?! MY BUTTOCKS ARE GONNA RUST!!!AAAAAAA!!!!What do you want me to do next?!

 

whos the red guy?

 

 

A Transformer dude from a new toyline called "Eon Kid". Look in your Walmarts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.