Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

003-82.jpg

 

006-82.jpg

 

008-83.jpg

 

009-67.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

003-82.jpg

 

006-82.jpg

 

008-83.jpg

 

009-67.jpg

 

 

eh.. i like the mistransformation better.

Ebonsabre: I don't see why he can't, though I haven't tried it myself. Other than a few cosmetic changes, the only significant retool is the fact that the fuel tanks can be removed and combine to form the gun - but that shouldn't effect the toy's ability to combine with Leader Jetfire. If I can be ever bothered trying, I'll post pics. :P

 

I see, I was wondering because I have the Taktomy 2pack Buster Prime/Jetfire, which also has the fuel tank gun, but the fact the the chrome grill ends up on the bottom of his feet in bot mode is quite annoying... I'm on the hedge though on getting Jetwing, seeing as I'll have to save up for as much as the equivalent of $160US to get him locally...

I've heard that there-s a slight difference on The two prime's backs too. there's a bit on the new jetwing Prime that helps clip the jetpack on, that Buster Prime didn't have

I managed to connect ROTF Jetfire to Jetwing Prime a couple nights ago. So far, Jetwing Prime can use both the jetpack and Jetfire, but regular ROTF prime can only hook up to Jetfire. Reasons for such are, 1) the removable tanks and 2) the notch that can be found right near the lower black section of Optimus' back on the Jetwing Prime version. There's a small clip notch there for where the backpack hooks up.

6098627322_04145d822c_b.jpg

 

The basic robot for Ultimate Prime is pretty cool, but he needs a weapon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.