Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

I saw Extinction. Its incredible. It needs to be canon NOW.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

 

Toy Kingdom.... I haven't been to the Philippines in years, but I wonder if that one is the store I'm thinking about. Its on the 2nd floor and has a huge ass window facing the streets.

Was playing around with uni-2.0 Galvatron. I agree that most of this figure was completely screwed up. But despite the enormous flaws , I still "kinda" like him.

gallery_6736_1306_327992.jpg

BTW: Sorry for the bad picture quality (shot with iphone), I really need to get my good camera back.

 

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

 

Toy Kingdom.... I haven't been to the Philippines in years, but I wonder if that one is the store I'm thinking about. Its on the 2nd floor and has a huge ass window facing the streets.

 

Hmm, not sure about that one. Toy Kingdom is one of the bigger chains in the country right now, as part of the SM Malls franchise. The only mall that I can think of that may be what you're referring to is Virra Mall, in Greenhills (totally renovated a couple of years or so back), but I don't get to go in that direction often.

 

DSCF3829-1.jpg

 

DSCF3823.jpg

 

 

Those painted missles are awesome. :D

 

 

DSCF3831.jpg

 

DSCF3832.jpg

 

These two images remind me of: funny-pictures-cat-tries-to-poop.jpg :lol

Some pics of the new titanium man firure....awesome figure btwpost-23958-043438900 1295043223.jpgpost-23958-090078400 1295043074.jpgpost-23958-075488200 1295042950.jpg

 

Those painted missles are awesome. :D

 

 

thank you.

 

and i think during those other pictures starscream was clenching a little bit (it was a long shoot)

very cool pictures. they kind of remind me of the day after tomorrow.

 

the one thing i don't get is how that iron man 2 line was handled so terribly.

 

i mean, they have a TON of slightly different 3.75" iron man figures.. and barely any bad guys. whiplash in the movie had two suits.. the race track suit and the final battle suit. yet.. they only made one version of him and ONLY in 3.75"? sounds pretty stupid. not to mention that that figure still has yet to hit the shelves in the targets and toys r us's in my area. they also should have made all of the hammer drones. i know they made a couple of them, just not all of 'em. and the ground assault ones you can only get in the nick fury two pack.

 

what they should've done is.. along with the iron man/war machine walmart exclusive 6" figures, they should've released two whiplash figures in that line. one of the exoskeleton and the other of the final battle suit. those six inch figures are great.. but who needs three iron men and one war machine.. give us the bad guy from the movie. there has to be some big time morons working at hasbro to not release a 6 inch whiplash.

 

it's like releasing a leader class prime in the first movie wave.. then a year and a half later releasing a scout class megatron.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.