The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Word of warning for the Version Ka. Wing Gundam, the shield's assembly has a few annoying bits to it, fitting the dome shell piece over the main shield section and fitting those white blocks into the sides at the same time is a little tricky. The manual was a little weak on detailing this assembly step, but the shape of these blocks are odd when it comes to fitting them into place properly so the easiest way to do it was to lay them into place on the dome before connecting it all to the shield, otherwise it'll leave you prying parts into place or risk breaking the red dome. Thats what happened to me and set my completing the kit back about a month.

You mean this Ver. Ka Wing Gundam?

screenshot02y.jpg

Been a while so I don't remember if I had ran into that problem.

You mean this Ver. Ka Wing Gundam?

screenshot02y.jpg

Been a while so I don't remember if I had ran into that problem.

Facepalm'd. Didn't realize you built that one already. Nice job btw. I didn't bother with the Ver-ka markings on mine. Just going with a clean look for when I decide to jump on the Wing version Ka bandwagon (waiting for Heavyarms before the others).

Onward, Dino-stator!

post-23410-064835800 1293295288.jpg

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!?

*Entering Hunter mode*

Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off!

Gotta pick up the Constructicons while the prices stay low...

But for now...

Image116.jpg

Yeah, things get a little kooky when you have the time... Funny thing here is, you get even MORE arm articulation this way...!

Alright, I guess he is done.

1ssz.jpg

Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off!

Greenhills?

Greenhills?

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

Now if it were only as easy on the Decepticon side of things. Steamhammer looks interesting enough, but the Commander itself is still doubtful, what with those clips on his legs. I don't plan on getting all the PCC's, but I do want to be able to have a level playing field with at least one full 5-pack and 2-pack for each side...

Oohhh that Dinobot configuration looks like THE BEAST!! Wipe your memories clean!!!

'Beast'? What is this 'Beast'? A new Marvels Crossover? :D

There was never, or ever will be, a Dinobot combiner known as the Beast. I will throw such monstrosities into the Cracks of Time itself! :D

(and if anyone wants to say, "Yes, there was, and here's the TF Wiki article on him..." then the joke loses all meaning...!)

Oohhh that Dinobot configuration looks like THE BEAST!! Wipe your memories clean!!!

'Beast'? What is this 'Beast'? A new Marvels Crossover? :D

There was never, or ever will be, a Dinobot combiner known as the Beast. I will throw such monstrosities into the Cracks of Time itself! :D

(and if anyone wants to say, "Yes, there was, and here's the TF Wiki article on him..." then the joke loses all meaning...!)

Then... by all means, let it be lost! :D

LA LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU, LA LA LA LA LA LA

There is no Dinobot combiner, other then PCC Grimstone and FrenzyRumble's "Extinction" which I will admit, is the most amazing thing I have ever seen...and I will never own one :tfsad