Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Variable

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Variable

  1. I find that the pin holding the Mechtech gimmick in DOTM Prime makes for a really good blaster effect if you get the reflection JUST right...
  2. New alternate combination for RTS Lugnut and HFTD Terradive! Scorpi-nut? :D
  3. Things are more fun when the instructions are more of a "suggestion"... Though I really need to get me more limbs...
  4. Toy Kingdom.... I haven't been to the Philippines in years, but I wonder if that one is the store I'm thinking about. Its on the 2nd floor and has a huge ass window facing the streets. Hmm, not sure about that one. Toy Kingdom is one of the bigger chains in the country right now, as part of the SM Malls franchise. The only mall that I can think of that may be what you're referring to is Virra Mall, in Greenhills (totally renovated a couple of years or so back), but I don't get to go in that direction often.
  5. 'Beast'? What is this 'Beast'? A new Marvels Crossover? :D There was never, or ever will be, a Dinobot combiner known as the Beast. I will throw such monstrosities into the Cracks of Time itself! :D (and if anyone wants to say, "Yes, there was, and here's the TF Wiki article on him..." then the joke loses all meaning...!)
  6. Greenhills? Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did! Now if it were only as easy on the Decepticon side of things. Steamhammer looks interesting enough, but the Commander itself is still doubtful, what with those clips on his legs. I don't plan on getting all the PCC's, but I do want to be able to have a level playing field with at least one full 5-pack and 2-pack for each side...
  7. WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!? *Entering Hunter mode* Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off! Gotta pick up the Constructicons while the prices stay low... But for now... Yeah, things get a little kooky when you have the time... Funny thing here is, you get even MORE arm articulation this way...!
  8. Onward, Dino-stator!
  9. Here's an old shot I've never gotten around to uploading until now. Just added some eyes in Photoshop.
  10. I used to have a couple of those Wheeled Warriors, mainly the one with the golden claw, and the enemy with the giant saw. Used to bug me that the bad guys get to transform from alien to those wicked tanks, but the toys didn't! Anyway, back to topic. Mindwipe hasn't had his lunch... Ahh, MUCH better...
  11. If our brothers can pull it off, CAN WE REPAINTS DO ANY LESS!?!
  12. Lucked out Monday evening with ROTF Deluxe Brawn. :D Submitted a review on him earlier on the main page, so I hope that goes through, but the gist of it is that he's rather kibbly, but has good poseability, and fun transformations for his arms and legs. He's got dual pistols that actually store in vehicle mode while pegged into his hands, AND he's compatible with Recon Ironhide's handheld weapons. You can even clip the guns and knives on Brawn in both vehicle and robot modes! Also saw the updated Sideswipe (already go Swerve, whose head sculpt I actually prefer), as well as Deluxe Ratchet (looks like a hollow vehicle mode with robot bits dangling underneath like robo-roadkill :P) and Deluxe Lockdown (on my consideration list, 'cept I already have the Animated version). The new Voyager ROTF Prime was on sale too, but no Mindwipe to be seen. Mindwipe's prolly my next Voyager purchase.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.