Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Word of warning for the Version Ka. Wing Gundam, the shield's assembly has a few annoying bits to it, fitting the dome shell piece over the main shield section and fitting those white blocks into the sides at the same time is a little tricky. The manual was a little weak on detailing this assembly step, but the shape of these blocks are odd when it comes to fitting them into place properly so the easiest way to do it was to lay them into place on the dome before connecting it all to the shield, otherwise it'll leave you prying parts into place or risk breaking the red dome. Thats what happened to me and set my completing the kit back about a month.

 

You mean this Ver. Ka Wing Gundam?

 

screenshot02y.jpg

 

Been a while so I don't remember if I had ran into that problem.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

You mean this Ver. Ka Wing Gundam?

 

screenshot02y.jpg

 

Been a while so I don't remember if I had ran into that problem.

 

 

Facepalm'd. Didn't realize you built that one already. Nice job btw. I didn't bother with the Ver-ka markings on mine. Just going with a clean look for when I decide to jump on the Wing version Ka bandwagon (waiting for Heavyarms before the others).

Onward, Dino-stator!

post-23410-064835800 1293295288.jpg

 

 

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!?

 

*Entering Hunter mode*

 

Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off!

 

Gotta pick up the Constructicons while the prices stay low...

 

But for now...

Image116.jpg

Yeah, things get a little kooky when you have the time... Funny thing here is, you get even MORE arm articulation this way...!

The Dinobots can combine without a commander? Nice! And yaaay for the Philippines!

Alright, I guess he is done.

1ssz.jpg

 

Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off!

 

Greenhills?

Oohhh that Dinobot configuration looks like THE BEAST!! Wipe your memories clean!!!

Picked up both Heavytread and the Dinobots at one of the major toy chains here in the Philippines. Thanks to Christmas sale, was only 1100 pesos, which converts to about $25.00. With the local prices, they were pretty much half off!

 

Greenhills?

 

Funny enough, Toy Kingdom. Had some Christmas money on hand and was planning to spend full price on the Dinobot set. Then I saw that the Dinobots were down to P700, from P1499, and Heavytread was P400 from P699. Ended up getting both for much less than I was prepared to spend! Considering that it seems that the Dinobots are mostly sold out whenever I go toy browsing, I was quite lucky to have gotten them when I did!

 

Now if it were only as easy on the Decepticon side of things. Steamhammer looks interesting enough, but the Commander itself is still doubtful, what with those clips on his legs. I don't plan on getting all the PCC's, but I do want to be able to have a level playing field with at least one full 5-pack and 2-pack for each side...

Oohhh that Dinobot configuration looks like THE BEAST!! Wipe your memories clean!!!

 

'Beast'? What is this 'Beast'? A new Marvels Crossover? :D

 

There was never, or ever will be, a Dinobot combiner known as the Beast. I will throw such monstrosities into the Cracks of Time itself! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

(and if anyone wants to say, "Yes, there was, and here's the TF Wiki article on him..." then the joke loses all meaning...!)

Oohhh that Dinobot configuration looks like THE BEAST!! Wipe your memories clean!!!

 

'Beast'? What is this 'Beast'? A new Marvels Crossover? :D

 

There was never, or ever will be, a Dinobot combiner known as the Beast. I will throw such monstrosities into the Cracks of Time itself! :D

 

 

(and if anyone wants to say, "Yes, there was, and here's the TF Wiki article on him..." then the joke loses all meaning...!)

 

 

Then... by all means, let it be lost! :D

LA LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU, LA LA LA LA LA LA

 

There is no Dinobot combiner, other then PCC Grimstone and FrenzyRumble's "Extinction" which I will admit, is the most amazing thing I have ever seen...and I will never own one :tfsad

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.