Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Gundams!!

 

fsav.jpg

Nice display Optics! Have you gotten the Master Grade OO Quan [T] yet? I'm working on it right now. I'll post some pics when completed.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That Gundam shot is outstanding, great posing!

 

 

 

5318135445_8225c421a4_b.jpg

p1010902c.jpg

 

Prowl rocks the Samurai look.

p1010902c.jpg

 

Prowl rocks the Samurai look.

 

Amazing! You not only got him to stand up, you even got him to look forward instead of down! Great shot!

Nice display Optics! Have you gotten the Master Grade OO Quan [T] yet? I'm working on it right now. I'll post some pics when completed.

 

I have the Qan, but I'm building 1/144 Harute right now and waiting on a few parts from HLJ.com first. Nothing broken, but their order page for the Qan showed that you could write in to their parts department for the LED modules for the GN Drives. So I ordered 2.

 

1-8-2011 UPDATE: THE DRIVES HAVE ARRIVED!

 

Its all part of my big plan for the Qan: Sparkle Green Action Base 1 AND 2 (replacing the AB2 that came with the model), the Green Lightning base, and light up GN Drives.

Finally done. Just gotta wait for that Kira Yamato figure before I start doing my photoshoot and video tribute.

 

24797805.jpg

1qqz.jpg

1qqqq.jpg

 

I was gonna add those water slide decals onto my SF, but I read that they don't stick well to bare plastic. There goes $10. Oh well.

 

Nice display Optics! Have you gotten the Master Grade OO Quan [T] yet? I'm working on it right now. I'll post some pics when completed.

 

Thanks! No... the only kits I plan on building this year are the ones from the Gundam Wing series. The Ver. Ka ones. Deathscythe will be here Monday. Those should be more than enough for my Gundam model kit collection. Thats why I sold just about all of my kits before. I had way too many and they were all somewhat mixed from different series. I wanted to keep things unison. Like for these S/D kits, I went for jut MS piloted by Kira. So for the Wings kits, its just gonna be the team, no movie versions, just one set. Although having both versions would be awesome. I did just want to do all of Heero's suits, but a MG Wing Zero doesn't currently exist.

 

 

Its all part of my big plan for the Qan: Sparkle Green Action Base 1 AND 2 (replacing the AB2 that came with the model), the Green Lightning base, and light up GN Drives.

 

Can't wait to see that!!!

the only kits I plan on building this year are the ones from the Gundam Wing series. The Ver. Ka ones. Deathscythe will be here Monday. Those should be more than enough for my Gundam model kit collection. Thats why I sold just about all of my kits before. I had way too many and they were all somewhat mixed from different series. I wanted to keep things unison. Like for these S/D kits, I went for jut MS piloted by Kira. So for the Wings kits, its just gonna be the team, no movie versions, just one set. Although having both versions would be awesome. I did just want to do all of Heero's suits, but a MG Wing Zero doesn't currently exist.

 

Word of warning for the Version Ka. Wing Gundam, the shield's assembly has a few annoying bits to it, fitting the dome shell piece over the main shield section and fitting those white blocks into the sides at the same time is a little tricky. The manual was a little weak on detailing this assembly step, but the shape of these blocks are odd when it comes to fitting them into place properly so the easiest way to do it was to lay them into place on the dome before connecting it all to the shield, otherwise it'll leave you prying parts into place or risk breaking the red dome. Thats what happened to me and set my completing the kit back about a month.

It's Trivia Time!

 

Question: How do you make Masterpiece Grimlock more badass?

 

 

:tfevil :tfevil Give him a giant Samurai Sword :tfevil :tfevil

p1010905n.jpg

p1010910e.jpg

 

"Hey Corpsecrusher, I'll be right back."

post-10982-046901600 1294620756.jpg

"K."

 

"LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT FUCKER!!!"

post-10982-017688100 1294620747.jpg

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANAFLNRELNVLRENNVE!!VCEFLNV4#@2?"

 

Sideways wins!

post-10982-019206100 1294620733.jpg

Fatality!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.