Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Well that didn't take long....

 

photo4pr.jpg

 

screenshot031a.jpg

 

 

IMHO....not a fan of the gundam markers for lining....makes the bots look like gundams.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Fun with Legends Ravage:

 

Sam- "Hi-ho Ravage, AWAY!"

Mikaela- "God I miss Trent."

post-8969-014498600 1281718237.jpg

 

Ravage avenges Frenzy.

post-8969-077789300 1281718247.jpg

 

Epps takes care of business.

post-8969-077418100 1281718255.jpg

Ha! I literally just got legends ravage last night. He´s a fun toy and has good posability for a legends size figure. I have mine next to my legends Scorponok ATM. they look cool together

Ha! I literally just got legends ravage last night. He´s a fun toy and has good posability for a legends size figure. I have mine next to my legends Scorponok ATM. they look cool together

 

I think legends Scorponok suffers from GPS on his tail lance. Mine's crumbling. But I do still like him and Ravage.

Really. I haven't had mine crumble on me yet....And I live in a hot as hell climate where you'd think it'd suffer worse :shrug

IMHO....not a fan of the gundam markers for lining....makes the bots look like gundams.

Yeah... all that white was asking for it though. Thats how I saw it.

31a188c3.jpg

 

cdcd1381.jpg

8ea89b51.jpg

"Battle Ops BB" is what "Ultimate" Bumblebee should have been! :)

 

BOBB1.jpg

Used the BT version instead of the Alt one.

111db.jpg

222pi.jpg

 

EDIT:

Photoshopped:

121fe.jpg

screenshot01r.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.