Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Superion with swindle

 

post-24213-12736923671426_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

post-10925-12737166460201_thumb.jpg

INIKCHUK!

 

(Man, do I need a new camera . . .)

RID Omega Prime, with all of the parts used!

 

*SNIP*

 

Looks awesome. I did something like this back around the early years of this thread. I wouldn't say all parts used, Missing Prime's crane.

 

Is that that one Universe Magnus or whatever it was that was released with Yellow Prime? At first glance, I was wondering why one side of the gun was a different color than the other, then I noticed the legs (Magnus piece) was bit darker. Then I eventually figured out you had 2 of those guns.

 

OLDIES (because I don't feel like going through my box of toys):

screenshot02zz4.jpg

1233213213.jpg

DSC04562.jpg

DSC04563.jpg

DSC04564.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

DSC04548.jpg

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04550.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

DSC04552.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

 

"Michael Bay please, it's urgent. Yes Michael, Barricade here. Remember how you made me disappear in Transformers? Could you do it again for me, like now?"

post-10925-12737166460201_thumb.jpg

INIKCHUK!

funny that you posted this, because I just got a deluxe bumblebee and have the same basic thing going on my desk right now

 

There's a unique joy in having the same toy in multiple size classes

I took this pictures at the mall, kind of as a test, see if I could make it look as if Optimus was there. What do you all think? How does it look?

 

dscn2915k.jpg

 

dscn2914.jpg

post-10925-12737166460201_thumb.jpg

INIKCHUK!

funny that you posted this, because I just got a deluxe bumblebee and have the same basic thing going on my desk right now

 

There's a unique joy in having the same toy in multiple size classes

 

I just dug DLX Barricade out of the shed, and noticed my HA one on the shelf. I could do it really well with Optimus . . .

 

I love having different sizes for different purposes - the Legends guys work perfectly with Metroplex, while the larger ones give you more posing options and features.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.