Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

I'm waiting on a ROTF Bruticus set arriving, so seeing this pic of Barricade/Onslaught makes me want it more now. He looks a lot more posable than Silverbolt

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

"I rise, you fall"

screenshot_30.jpg

 

NICE!

can't believe how you customize your buster prime! :eek

the leg part is very impresive..

 

more pics please :P

When it comes to being posable, Barricade/Onsalught has waist articulation where the other 2 Energon Team Leaders do not. He doesn't have rotating hands though, but I'd rather have a rotating waist than rotating hands since you can get better poses. His robot and alt mode are both awesome. Silverbolt has that big block upper body. The only downside with him is his backpack.

 

"LET'S ROLL!!!"

24234234.jpg

 

I have some WiP pic here: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=123276&st=0

Throwing this out there...

screenshot36h.jpg

can't believe how you customize your buster prime! :eek

the leg part is very impresive..

 

that's not buster.

When it comes to being posable, Barricade/Onsalught has waist articulation where the other 2 Energon Team Leaders do not. He doesn't have rotating hands though, but I'd rather have a rotating waist than rotating hands since you can get better poses. His robot and alt mode are both awesome. Silverbolt has that big block upper body. The only downside with him is his backpack.

 

I have some WiP pic here: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=123276&st=0

 

I was working on a similar project, but after I saw Tomy Takara's United for the Universe combined prime... I lost interest.

I was cleaning up and just happened to notice this among the random...

post-13168-12669203440699_thumb.jpg

 

 

Gotta love ironic random

Liege- Optimash turns up in the darndest places:

post-8969-12669371774173_thumb.jpg

 

(I'd forgetton how great Movie 1 Prime's alt mode is.)

 

And some TFA fun:

post-8969-12669372556544_thumb.jpg

"Kid, if my neck gets wet I'm puntin' you fer a field goal."

 

that's not buster.

 

Buster? I hardly know 'er! :tflaugh

Throwing this out there...

screenshot36h.jpg

 

Took me a second to realize what was going on there. I've been wondering why this kit bash hasn't been done yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.